Looking for a mechanical keyboard

Reaction score
I've been using my current keyboard for quite a while, but I am planning on getting something new.
Obviously, I am looking for a Mechanical Keyboard and, in this case, with Blue switches. I want that click, man

My budget is roughly €130, but this doesn't mean you have to recommend shit that's €100+. Hell, if you want to suggest some €50 Chinese keyboard, go ahead, if you can vouch for it.

I'd normally do this shit myself, but I am honestly too lazy at the moment.

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
What kind of keyboard are you looking for? 60% one? With/without a numpad? I have a few to recommend, but I don't know what kind of keyboard you're looking for.

Reaction score
Never tried a keyboard that could match my Corsair K95 in anything really.

Reaction score
If you're not looking for anything fancy like the Corsair K70, I'd say you should look at Ducky. I've been using a 80% red switch keyboard for over a year, and it's amazing. I and so many others can vouch for ducky, this one should suit you. You could probably find cheaper ones, I could also recommend a POK3R keyboard, but I've only used one for a day.

EDIT: the cable is pretty annoying when you plug it in.

Reaction score
@hero Yeah, fancy isn't exactly what I'm going for, so RGB lighting and the likes is unnecessary. Something like the one you suggested is good as well

Reaction score
@Niko You should look at red/brown switches too, they're really light compared to Cherry MX Blue switches. Mine's like 30g and is so easy to press. But I guess it's subjective.

Reaction score
@hero I've had Brown switches in the past, and while I've found them to be good, I much prefer the clicky sounds of Blue switches. It's oddly satisfying, and I don't mind having to click a bit harder for it.

Reaction score
@Niko
uwv8EeF.jpg

Reaction score
I've bought a razer blackwidow roughly 4 years ago
everyone tells me razer is trash but I haven't really had any issues with this keyboard.
The one I have has blue switches, but apparently some razer blackwidow don't come with the blue ones anymore (?)

Other than that, my keyboard has survived water multiple times, coke, and soup. sooo
for me I say worth