Lost My Deasert Eagale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Alex Allen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95528259

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Well I just came from the bazzar an I needed to put my gun in my trunck but then it said it had scrip errors so then I was confused, anyway I went on thinking I'll do it later. I then drove my car to projex (there was a raid) and out of nowhere I just get snipped by a raider next to my car and now my Desert
Eagle ;(

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=562367306 by the way thats after I lost my gun to show you.

Tick:

Reaction score
You didn't loose it kid, you just didn't put your desert eagle in your car, so someone must have picked it up when you got sniped, this is completly your faultt.

Reaction score
You didn't loose it kid, you just didn't put your desert eagle in your car, so someone must have picked it up when you got sniped, this is completly your faultt.
well not really the scrip error didn't allow me to put it into my car, I don't know why

Reaction score
This is you fault, but I decided to give you a deagle of mine since I don't use it a lot. Meet me in-game. I dont think this will get accepted.
Note: I am currently inactive I'll be back at 3/12/2015 if you want the deagle :) just contact me in-game whenever. My in-game name is: George Scurr. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.