Lower the baseball bat damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Lower the baseball bat damage

Short explanation (in notes):
- Right now the baseball bat is so OP, the police have to use their pistols
- Make it as powerful as the night stick (maybe a bit more powerful)

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Currently it takes only 2 hits without armor. About 5 hits with completly armor. This why
the police should (right now) use their pistols.
It should be I think as powerful as the night stick because its pretty the same material
which has been used for building an baseball bat.

Optional additions:
Edit:- Maybe just make the nightstick damage similar with baseball bat

Last edited:
Reaction score
Then nobody would use the baseball bat. You propably have just shit aim and can't hit the correct hitboxes skrub. Its also realistic because 2 hits to the head would knock you out unconscious.

Reaction score
Baseball bat damage is where it should be.
Baseball bats are heavy blunt object and can with no problem knock someone unconcious with a single swing
A swing is also enough to break bones and cause heavy internal bleeding

Also instead of just saying the number of hits required are too low, come with a suggestion as to what you feel would be the appropriate amoung of swings required

Reaction score
The baseball bat is definitely not OP haha. When I am under attack from a baseball bat I would always win with my nightstick. In real life you could be knocked unconscious with one good blow to the head.

Reaction score
Currently it takes only 2 hits without armor. About 5 hits with completly armor. This why.

Baseball bats aren't op. They are pretty balanced. It takes 3-4 hits to kill a person with a baseball bat from my experience and 7 to kill a full armored swat. (I'm great at msising)

Reaction score
Firstly I'm sure if your the right person then a few large blows to the head with a baseball bat would kill someone(I think). Instead of lowering the damage a baseball bat can do, make it so there's a chance that the swing could case a injury someone. This would be affected by the strength of the player and also a random chance eg above 80/100.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You do realize both nightstick and bbat have pros and cons, right? The nightstick swings way faster than the bbat.
If the bbat would swing as fast as the nightstick it would be the best melee weapon.

Reaction score
Right, I am going to soon make a buff suggestion, because this is just a lie, you don't think it's realistic that you can kill someone with a solid piece of metal swinging at their head twice? It's unrealistic, but not for the reasons you would think.

This thug was royally knocked out with a baseball bat, and it wasn't even a direct hit! He was hit in the head barely and the robber fell down unconscious instantly, and will probably sustain either internal bleeding, brain damage or both...

IT'S A PIECE OF HEAVY METAL SMACKING AGAINST YOUR SKULL AT A HIGH SPEED.
It's like getting hit with a car at 10 mph, you can seriously hit someone irl with a baseball bat, this gamemode is supposed to be somewhat realistic, so why should our in-game ones be made out of foam?

MattIs

denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.