Lua Bug Report (Brake light on the Speedometer is lit up when not actively braking)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Type of Bug: Lua

Description of the Bug: Brake light on the Speedometer is lit up when not actively braking

How to reproduce the Bug: Basically what the title says. The brake light would lit up when I was breaking now it does the opposite.

Time Stamp: anytime

Media: https://imgur.com/a/hptttgX

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Type of Bug: Lua

Description of the Bug: Brake light on the Speedometer is lit up when not actively braking

How to reproduce the Bug: Basically what the title says. The brake light would lit up when I was breaking now it does the opposite.

Time Stamp: anytime

Media:
doesnt show any indication for it working when putting it on when jumping out the car either

Reaction score
  • Staff
doesnt show any indication for it working when putting it on when jumping out the car either
Yeah its just reversed as opposed how it was before, light on when not braking and light off when braking so its just confusing and kinda annoying

Reaction score
qdrvFRk.png

Reaction score
Yeah, the
Yeah its just reversed as opposed how it was before, light on when not braking and light off when braking so its just confusing and kinda annoying

same thing is happening to me. Not even hitting the brakes and the lights are on. Whenever I hit the brakes, the lights aren't there anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.