Madda And Prepper

Reaction score
These guys setup quite possibly the most amazing and hilarious roleplay i have seen since i've returned to Perp. They setup a church and were roleplaying 2 pastors and it was an incredible time from being exorcised to witnessing a pastor dying and going to heaven and then being crucified on the cross as the mayor. This roleplay was incredible and they deserve some serious recognition for their incredible roleplay abilities. During this roleplay i defunded the entire PD due to how they treated the church and gave a 200K donation from city funds and they made a giant statue of me and set it on top of the entire church. I had a absolutely incredible time with them and i can't wait to see what else they do.
(Note for some reason the video is brighter then normal new computer and i'm working on the kinks with the recording software so please just watch the whole video. It is well worth it.)

@Madda
@Prepper

Reaction score
i remember police had to come into the church and we thought we saw a plpd badge from a dead officer in the backroom but nope it was a bomb