• Thread starter Deleted member 5577
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5577

Your Steam/In-game Name: nutrient11 / David Carry
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: The Holgh / Magnus Andersson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61373815
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Mass RDM & 3.12 - Killed 2 SS and attempted to kill me and cops for no reason.

The reason I say this is a mass rdm attempt is because this guy walks up and starts shooting indiscriminately, bare in mind he wouldn't have been able to see the SS yet he killed them both.
Evidence:

His excuse: https://prnt.sc/wf1xba

Last edited by a moderator:

The Holgh

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I fail to see how this is Mass RDM, this was however a failed attempt to assasinate the mayor

Deleted member 5577

This guy also DC'd while being arrested he was in cuffs so should be in logs

Reaction score
Pending:

@PR | Flarkleii™ Please can you explain why you attempted to assassinate the mayor and why you disconnected whilst restrained?

7ddafb94125795a3a8638d64de53a35c.png

The Holgh

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Well the part about the mayor, we'd both been slandering eachother sorta jokingly in the adverts and I found it fitting to try and assasinate him as part of the rp I do however see that this might not have been a valid reason, as for the logging out of cuffs part, I had been powergrowing all night then officers came to arrest me for something I didn't feel I should be arrested for and I didn't have the patience at the time wich I also see is no excuse however there was no supervisors or anything similar to deal with the situation only officers wich got me frustrated so I left, I did not reconnect until much later as I recall.

Reaction score
Accepted

This is not a good enough reason to attempt to kill the mayor and clearly the reporting player didn't see it as a "Joke". As for the disconnecting whilst being restrained, you should stay connected until its all over and make an internal affairs complaint on the officer(s) involved, or if its a rule break contact staff.

User will be banned for 2.5 and 3.20

Status
Not open for further replies.