• Thread starter Deleted member 5577
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5577

Your Steam/In-game Name: nutrient11 / alec mills
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: idk / jack petersson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74363381
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Mass rdming, killed the mayor 3.12, 2.5 check logs
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Deleted member 5577

template is filled in as you can see does it look like I have logs?

Reaction score
A kid is copying My name, you should Absolutely know My name is Peteson.. Not Petersson..

Reaction score
Not to speak off, i was on the server for 1 minute Only today cause someone told me the real Jack Peterson was on, just to figure out it was a replica off me Jack Petersson, but the staff will easily see in logs i was Only on for like 1 minute before i left again, and didnt join back again.

Deleted member 5577

I’ll edit the steam ID with idk or something tomorrow try to sleep daddy :)

Deleted member 5577

Here is the info I got from space shots (sorry for being toxic to you, love you xo) Simbrodo14 Jack Petersson STEAM_0:0:78196935

Reaction score
Without a demo or context it is difficult to tell what really took place. Please do upload evidence.

Deleted member 5577

well you can see from the logs at least he killed me, taxes were 0% and he was under gun point

Reaction score
I was there for this but was AFK so I don't truly know if it was massRDM or not. It's literally not hard to go into demos and provide evidence, you were able to do it in an AR About a month ago, why not now?

Deleted member 5577

@BigBenji I didn’t provide a demo I don’t think? I might be able to when I get home

Status
Not open for further replies.