Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Tomo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Fatgeorge
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108264788
Why Should This Player Be Punished: well mass rdm shot us cuz we were standing out in the open with rifles on our backs the 3rd person was killed after i was
also my tires were popped after the fact wich is 2.5
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
6 org enemies loitering around our base with assault rifles for a good 3 minutes while no one else is basing in subs. Quite obvious you were going to raid and i'll upload my POV shortly. But this is the furthest thing from mass RDM.

EDIT: i have no clue who popped ur tires aswell but it wasnt me, it was more than likely crossfire

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am pretty sure u cant just kill someone for having guns outside your base

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
we were just standing there thats no reason to shoot us u dont know if we will raid u
like ye i am SURE THOSE GUYS ARE ABOUT TO STEAL MY CAR I AM GOING TO SHOOT THEM SO THEY DONT

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
when did we tresspass?

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@FatGeorge since when is the GOVERMENT sidewalk ur propety also u only own the house u dont own the area around it

Reaction score
@Tomo you do own the area around it as you purchase the land and a building. If that's the case then parking on that land is illegal and would end up with a parking fine.

Reaction score
@Tomo mate either fucking way you are loitering outside our house as a rival org with heavy weaponry on your back, your intentions were clear and because of them you died, lost your guns and none of us died, infact saving us from a potentially fatal raid.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@FatGeorge how many Times do i have to tell u the sidewalk is not even yours

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@FatGeorge how do u know i am ur rival org u die every 2 mins thats nlr all the way

Status
Not open for further replies.