Server Suggestion Make batons not drop your primary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Make batons not drop your primary
Suggestion Description: As seen in the clip provided below, when you get hit with a baton, its drops your primary. So in this case (this might sound a bit saly, because it is a bit XD) i die because it drops my weapon as the police (Allen) batons me down. This shouldnt be a thing as it is clearly way to op, as you can easily take down a person with a rifle or other firearm.

Why should this be added?:
- Make it more realistic
- Make sure no cop tries to do this, as it kinda breaks 3.4.
- Make these situations not happen.

What negatives could this have?:
- Less fun as cop?
- unable to do it with people that have it in passive stance, which can be usefull sometimes.

Useful Images: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/17DjgEppTCp7WJ/d1337GCocRH8?invite=cr-MSxjQkUsMTA0MzU3ODks

Reaction score
It does not make it more realistic in anyway. Have you ever been hit with a baton at full force?

Reaction score
Shots 1-6 Missed
Likely skill issue gg go next

All I see is Allen losing faith in the shitty revolver and taking out his caveman club which obviously gave him a better chance of survival than his nerf gun, legend.

Reaction score
in my opinion it'd be pretty cool for it to give you a whole lot more recoil instead of just fully dropping the gun, but w/e either way

Reaction score
From what I recall being hit by a baton doesn't always make you drop your weapon, it's like a 50/50 chance though I may be wrong

Reaction score
Take the L you had a rifle, missed all your shots at blank range and got beaten to death by a piss stained elderly policeman 2 weeks from retirement.

Reaction score
Also this feature allows cops with no taser to disarm and cuff people, who simply went afk with a gun in their hands.

I remember it used to put the gun away instead of dropping it, but that is not too different.

Reaction score
I mean completely dropping the gun after 1 hit is kinda nuts, I didn't know this was a thing and was completely happy with how it was before where it would just make you put the gun down after a couple hits.

Reaction score
It should be based on stamina tbh, like 3 or 4 hits to disarm someone at full stamina, and 1 for people who are breathless or exhausted

Reaction score
It does not make it more realistic in anyway. Have you ever been hit with a baton at full force?
Nope, still have not. But charging against a guy with a rifle with a baton, is a bit of a guess right? could aswell
in my opinion it'd be pretty cool for it to give you a whole lot more recoil instead of just fully dropping the gun, but w/e either way
Yeah thats kinda what i was thinking too after reaqding efan's message, make it harder, but not impossible to fight against.

Reaction score
Also this feature allows cops with no taser to disarm and cuff people, who simply went afk with a gun in their hands.

I remember it used to put the gun away instead of dropping it, but that is not too different.
YEah i agree that its good, thats why you should add a mechanic to do it with afk/passive people, and not with raiders in 1 hit

Reaction score
Fix mine first, I fired like 6 bullets already but in his FOV I only fired 0.5 bullets
1. please make the clip smaller i just watched 48 seconds for a 4 second prior
2. hipfiring is inaccurate
3. probably one of those shots hit
4. fix what?

Reaction score
Just make it go in passive stance and slow down the animation when hit into passive and attempts to go back in attack, I don't think it should be the way it currently is

Reaction score
Fuck dropping guns, make it stop dropping cameras. Had an officer steal my camera after he hit me and I contemplated bombing the PD for his crime.

Reaction score

It is entirely realistic that you would drop what you’re holding if you have a baton strike you.

A feature won’t be removed because you missed a full magazine on a pistol cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.