Server Suggestion Cops to drop weapons.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Cops to drop weapons.
Suggestion Description: I think it would be quite cool to add it so certain ranks or something drop weapons, or even just so TFU drop there weapon, even just the pistol, Because currently in the state it is, theres no reward in fighting police and winning agaisnt them, if police kill you they are rewarded with money for confiscation of weapons, drugs ETC

I think this should be put in place but not something that can be abused as such, i do see how this may cause problem with people targetting cops, and trying to start fights with police to gain profits i just belive this could be a good touch to make it more rewardable for killing pd.

Why should this be added?:
what i said above

What negatives could this have?:
- some of the possible negatives.

-People trying to start fights with police to get profits

-This could possibly ruin the economy if there are many more guns in cirulation from the police,

-could just give the police an all round hard time if people start fights with them to gain profits like i said above.

Reaction score
It's not impossible to envision a scenario in which this idea can be implemented and prove to be a balanced addition to the game mode. However I personally am not able to think up of a perfect or acceptable way immediately.

My best guess would be for a gun to be marked for confiscation if found on a person. For example if John Doe is searched, their gun will not appear as just a normal Glock 17; rather it will be named "POLICE ISSUED" as a label next to the gun name to indicate it was taken from the body of a dead officer. Therefore allowing that officer to charge the suspect with not only 7.6 but also 6.3 and possibly 11.11 or 11.5 or 11.6 or 11.10 or maybe even 9.5 depending on what crime that suspect had committed to manage to have that item on them.

POLICE ISSUED guns will most likely need to be non-storable weaponry that a player can only hold and use like a gun but not put up for sale or put away for a post-life usage due to many NLR related problems with this mechanic that would arise.

Reaction score
I believe this would be a terrible Idea,as you stated above ppl will begin to start fights with police so they can gain there firearm(s) and it will make it really easy to a load of weapons from one successful raid.

Reaction score
It's not impossible to envision a scenario in which this idea can be implemented and prove to be a balanced addition to the game mode. However I personally am not able to think up of a perfect or acceptable way immediately.

My best guess would be for a gun to be marked for confiscation if found on a person. For example if John Doe is searched, their gun will not appear as just a normal Glock 17; rather it will be named "POLICE ISSUED" as a label next to the gun name to indicate it was taken from the body of a dead officer. Therefore allowing that officer to charge the suspect with not only 7.6 but also 6.3 and possibly 11.11 or 11.5 or 11.6 or 11.10 or maybe even 9.5 depending on what crime that suspect had committed to manage to have that item on the.

POLICE ISSUED guns will most likely need to be non-storable weaponry that a player can only hold and use like a gun but not put up for sale or put away for a post-life usage due to many NLR related problems with this mechanic that would arise.
i think this is a good bit of feedback malek, if the glock,m9,p99 is clearly marked at pd equipment and if your caught with it its an additional charge for pd equipment.

Reaction score
I believe this would be a terrible Idea,as you stated above ppl will begin to start fights with police so they can gain there firearm(s) and it will make it really easy to a load of weapons from one successful raid.
I urge you to read my version of it because i actually tackle that problem you brought up pretty easily. What's the point of going after PD guns if you can't store them or sell them via normal sale means like a bazaar shop and a cash register.

Reaction score
theres many ways arround it though, someone started a fight with pd will just be 3.4 if theres no reason for it...

Im talking for raids when you have to kos cops not just for the sake of getting a weapon...

Reaction score
This suggestion is like basically 100% going to get denied, there's just no hope. However in the off-chance it does get accepted, it may actually bring back many old players to the gamemode because the gamemode has felt pretty monotoned lately with no real new things for criminals to do which consequentially gives less variety of things for cops to deal with.