Police Suggestion Make panic button sound louder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Make panic button sound louder
Suggestion Description: when a officer panics, people around the officer can hear it

Why should this be added?:
- could get more rule breakers like a officer is under gp and all you hear is a noise

What negatives could this have?:
- I dont see why this could have negatives

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Alot of 3.4 reports and others

Useful Images: I May show one soon

Reaction score
u can already see if officers press panic button because there is animation that they click on the radio so i dont see any point in this

Reaction score
Maybe add a thing similar to where officers turn of their radio that it says they've "muted gov/unit radio" or something to "hit their panic button".
This way no noise has to be played, but the people in the direct area should be able to see if the officer reaches to his radio and hits the panic button so it would make sense in that way.

Reaction score
A panic button is supposed to be discreet and quiet, it's literally just a button on the radio so other people can hear that the officer needs backup when there is an active threat. It makes no sense to make it audible for people around the officer if he is in a dangerous situation, then he will only put himself in more danger by pressing it.

Reaction score
A panic button is supposed to be discreet and quiet, it's literally just a button on the radio so other people can hear that the officer needs backup when there is an active threat. It makes no sense to make it audible for people around the officer if he is in a dangerous situation, then he will only put himself in more danger by pressing it.
Agreed, Therefore No sound needs to be played, However we all know a lot of officers do break 3.4 by still hitting it while being under GP. We currently can not directly proof it, But people in the direct area should be able to see a "/me <officers_name> hit their panic button" as realistically they are able to see him reach for his radio and press it. So the general idea of this suggestion is good, but the implementation can be better/different.

Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.