Police Suggestion Stop the binds when using the police computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Stop the binds when using the police computer
Suggestion Description: If you are in the police car using the police computer and typing something the binds will still work. So your radio can be on sometimes and when you press the panic button key it will also activate. The police computer is now useless if you want to look someone up or do other administrative tasks ingame.

Why should this be added?:
- No more accidental panics
- QoL

What negatives could this have?:
- Nothing

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Accidently pressing the panic button.

Reaction score
This means this will also overrule voicechat, radiochat and unit radio (and any other command you may be using) (making the communication while having the computer open horrible by having to open and close it constantly) because those are binds too (as to what you are suggesting right now).

My suggestion to you is binding your panic not on a button like P but rather on a button you almost never use like [,] or \ to avoid using it on accident.

Does the same happen when on a police chair? or is it only specifically in a police cruiser?

Reaction score
I use all of those very often, maybe i should buy one of these for the panic button.

ULIFE035700_01_L.jpg

Did not test it in the police chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.