Model Suggestion Make the badges of the F430 align with the metal colour

JRW

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Make the badges of the F430 align with the metal colour
Suggestion Description: Please save me from the bullying I receive for having silver badges with the gold trim. I don't know how easy this is to do but would make the car look so much better.

Why should this be added?:
- Would make my roleplay more enjoyable

What negatives could this have?:
- a developer is going to have to go out of their way to make a very minor adjustment

What problem would this suggestion solve?: its less of an eye sore

Useful Images:

As a fellow F430 owner I agree that the badges should match the trims. Many cars already have this, my Land Rover has Onyx trim which blacks out the Logo, as do many other cars, so it should be possible.

A downside is Ferrari might realise we have editable Ferrari logos in our addons and try to sue us / Blacklist fredy from ever buying a Ferrari from a dealership (If they don’t do it for some other shit like having Ferraris worse than Lamborghini’s, or letting us recolour Ferraris that is).

As a fellow F430 owner I agree that the badges should match the trims. Many cars already have this, my Land Rover has Onyx trim which blacks out the Logo, as do many other cars, so it should be possible.

A downside is Ferrari might realise we have editable Ferrari logos in our addons and try to sue us / Blacklist fredy from ever buying a Ferrari from a dealership (If they don’t do it for some other shit like having Ferraris worse than Lamborghini’s, or letting us recolour Ferraris that is).
i appreciate the backup! - Fredy just buy a used ferrari