make the car get damge

Reaction score
Description of the idea: make the car get disable if someone throw nade on it (atm it just get damage if there was someone in side it )

Why should this be added? (pros): more RP , if someone throw nade on car and the guy got out of it and run 6 meters away he wont be damage and his car wont be as will so he will be able to go back to his car and use it like nothing happened

What negatives could this have? (cons): it can be abuse and damage cars that are not involved

*Other additions:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why not?
In real life if u'd throw a nade at a car it would get damaged/destroyed too.
There is no real reason for not being able to destroy cars with nades if I say so myself

Sam

Reaction score
Just a note, only using the “more rp” and “realistic” argument don’t cut it.
Many things on the server is unrealistic per design.

@ALOO89 what pros does this suggestion have? In what situations would this be needed. And what cons? Can it be abused?

Reaction score
There is a reason that we have car bombs. If you want to blow someone up, that isnt in their car just place a car bomb and wait for them to drive it.

Reaction score
Why not?
In real life if u'd throw a nade at a car it would get damaged/destroyed too.
There is no real reason for not being able to destroy cars with nades if I say so myself
Nor do I see any real reason players should have to legally park their cars only to come back and find them disabled because someone needed to kill a single cop and miraculously decided a grenade would be the best choice to do so. It’s a 2 way street.

Reaction score
Just a note, only using the “more rp” and “realistic” argument don’t cut it.
Many things on the server is unrealistic per design.

@ALOO89 what pros does this suggestion have? In what situations would this be needed. And what cons? Can it be abused?
done

Reaction score
Nor do I see any real reason players should have to legally park their cars only to come back and find them disabled because someone needed to kill a single cop and miraculously decided a grenade would be the best choice to do so. It’s a 2 way street.
its the same way with shooting the car sometime you miss and shot other people car or someone take cover behind other people car and you disable it

my point is that i happened to me against civilians and tfu vans when i throw the nade they run away then go back to the car and scaip

Reaction score
True, but still imo this should be added. It would just be part of the game and u can't do anything about it. But same as your car being able to be stolen and bombs etc