What Can I Improve And Fix?

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Raman Moradi (rp name).

Im planning on applying for enforcer when the time is right. Yes i know i have a terrible track record (bans / warnings) But i still think i can enforce the rules, And show knowledge of them, You might not think that because of my bans, But i do know the rules.

But before i apply i want to know what things i can improve and fix. So i dont get -supported direct. I want to know what it is that you guys want me to change and improve. Anything at all, From RP Style To Language.

And this is not needed but if this was an apply. What would you reply?

Reaction score
You are really mature sometimes, but sometimes not that much.( I can be immature too.)

Reaction score
Puma123 said:
You are really mature sometimes, but sometimes not that much.( I can be immature too.)
Yeah, I try to not be the not knowing player.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
All I can say is prove you know the rules and prove to people that you would be a great enforcer.
Yeah, Always when i remind someone of a rule that they are might breaking, They get pissed. (if its a major rule i always report but for like 3.3 i'll just bump them and be like, "Hey, You should check 3.3"

Reaction score
You know the rules better than many players and i thank you a lot again for training me in rp, teaching me the rules and testing about the rules for my applycation. If you make one, i hope it comes through!!! Good Luck m8!

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
You know the rules better than many players and i thank you a lot again for training me in rp, teaching me the rules and testing about the rules for my applycation. If you make one, i hope it comes through!!! Good Luck m8!
Thanks!

Reaction score
I'm a Moderator. You can become an Enforcer. If I got this far, it can't be that hard. Just work on not breaking rules and try to always stay mature.

Trande

Blackdown said:
I'm a Moderator. You can become an Enforcer. If I got this far, it can't be that hard. Just work on not breaking rules and try to always stay mature.
Always remember: If Blackdown can do it, everyone can do it.

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
"Even Blackdown gets it so it Can't be that advanced!"

Reaction score
7R6sKu8.png
memegenerator doesn't lie....

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
Lel, Amanda

Reaction score
Stop being a minge and sucking up by stating rules to people especially when you break them yourself.

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
Hahah! Okay

Reaction score
Rihsky said:
Stop being a minge and sucking up by stating rules to people especially when you break them yourself.
Okay, I understand that you might be a little bit pissed of by my actions. Im sorry, but all i simply try to do is remind people to not break the rules and get warnings/bans like me. Cuz trust me its not fun.

And yes i have broken a few rules in the past. And i regret it.

Reaction score
I really don't see why you've made this, no offence. I've played this game before; you make other topics to show you want to make an effort, etc. But either way, here's my opinion.

You pride yourself of having a good time if it means breaking the rules. Yes, we could all have a lot more fun if we could prop push our police car across the map (Hyperbole) but we don't because this is SeriousRP. Yes, you may be a nice guy, but you need to start acting correctly.

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken said:
Don't break the rules.
Leta say its a working progress. I know the rules but I still tend to break them. Retarded i know.

Reaction score
Nuka said:
I really don't see why you've made this, no offence. I've played this game before; you make other topics to show you want to make an effort, etc. But either way, here's my opinion.

You pride yourself of having a good time if it means breaking the rules. Yes, we could all have a lot more fun if we could prop push our police car across the map (Hyperbole) but we don't because this is SeriousRP. Yes, you may be a nice guy, but you need to start acting correctly.
Yeah I get it. I act really bad when I get arrested. That's the thing that pisses me off. I really try to get around it. But when I try,something else happens...

Ayjay

Reaction score
If you don't realise the problems that you've got by yourself, then you're not enforcer material IMO.

I'm not trying to be mean here, but you break rules blatantly and seem to have no remorse for it whatsoever. At the time of making this post, you're still banned; if you want to change do it by yourself and don't ask other people about problems that you create for yourself.

You can't enforce the rules with other people, if you can't enforce them with yourself.