Progress

Reaction score
Right So as many people know i made an enforcer application and it was denied but I'm trying to work towards The things i was -supported for so if you should give me some tips on how to improve On the points you guys made

Reaction score
Right mate, I got denied but it's for the minor stuff I had to prove to admins I'm not like I used to be, yes you deserve it but you have the same problem I have I'm 16 next month and I sound around 11 yeah me you and sky walker all have the same problem infact my talking isn't as good as most peoples since I learnt how to speak only at 6 years old since I was deaf this explains why I'm in bottom sets at school.

Just play a bit more and prove to staff you can do it, you'll get it bro.

MattIs

Put some real detail into your application. Structure is key. You need to prove your worthy with people supporting you. If required, roleplay as mayor and meet new people (best way to get around the community). Comment on ban reports and give your opinion in polls and express why. Always help in the /help chat and most importantly stay on the teamspeak! If you're not active there, you won't get the position.

- Matt :)