Making the Sawn Off R870+Sawn Off Double Barrel secondary slot weapons

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Make the Sawn Off Remington 870 and the Sawn Off Double Barrel secondary weapons. There are some features that should be implemented in order to prevent abuse and also some to encourage usage of these weapons:

-You cannot equip another shotgun as your primary while having a sawn off shotgun in your secondary slot. This will prevent crazy Mossberg+Remington combos for home defense.

-Draw speed, ADS speed and maybe the reload speed should be bumped up/adjusted as these weapons barely see any use for a concealed alternative.

Why should this be added? (pros): Bring a bit more usefulness to sawn off shotguns as they can't really compete with other concealed alternatives that well.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Stupid gun metas are being born e.g. everyone would carry an AR and a sawn off with them.

*Other additions: Being able to directly craft a sawn off shotgun to further reduce crafting costs and materials required.

Reaction score
-You cannot equip another shotgun as your primary while having a sawn off shotgun in your secondary slot. This will prevent crazy Mossberg+Remington combos for home defense.
I see no real downsides to this as it would make fuck all difference compared to someone having both a pistol and a shotgun on them thus making them effective at virtually all ranges. The issue could well be caused by people using a sawed off shotgun as a sidearm whilst carrying a full auto rifle.

I don’t really think they should be sidearms as such as it would make less sense as certain Sub machine guns are still primaries whilst a shotgun is a secondary.

My idea for Making sawed off shotguns actually useful would be to tighten the spread in favour of more recoil.