Mallard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Mallard
IN-GAME NAME: Molly Mcmolly
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:39437310
ABOUT ME:
My name is Mallard/Molly Mcmolly, my real name is Matthew and I’m currently in full-time education, I live in Hastings and I go to a local 6’th form college where I do an Extended BTEC Diploma in Applied Science, my goal is to either become a Bio Chemist or a Chemical Engineer.
I joined the forums in August in 2016 but I started playing slightly before, I joined the PD shortly after that.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I’ve seen some people get staff recently and it really inspired me to try again.
I thoroughly enjoy perp, to the extent that I’m addicted to PERP and it takes up all of my free time and in some sense my life, PERP is so much of an integral part of my life that I even do PD work as Academy LT outside of the server. If it wasn’t for PERP I would not have much to do with my life. due to this, I would like to repay PERP and help in any way I can, obviously being staff would greatly improve my ability to do this and increase the amount I can help.
Being staff seems like an entirely new kind of gameplay within perp, as it offers new features and things to do.
I have never been banned and my last warning was on July 25, 2017 (almost 10 months).
I do try my best to help people in help chat and OOC, sometimes I'm not the first tho.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I understand that getting drunk and giving people a link to my Facebook account to add me as a friend, giving people a video of me while I’m 12 at Minecon asking Notch for a crafting recipe for sponge and coming on PERP is not really acceptable, I do honestly want to stop getting drunk and embarrassing myself and I most likely will since it’s a pain to deal with the aftermath. On top of this, it's not hard to see that if I do this again while with either Enforcer powers or Moderator powers a lot more damage can be done to others, not just myself.
I’m not perfect, the last time I made an application to become staff I was obviously given feedback about all my traits and personality, even the ones that I don’t personally like, and I generally feel that I’ve improved on all of the major points that were given to me. One point that was given to me is that I’m not a leader and I feel this is what I’ve improved on the most, even though it may not be obvious. I’ve seen some people say on others staff apps that they do not do all “kinds” of RP, such as passive, raiding, growing and cop, but in my opinion, I do. I do sometimes grow and I’m most likely a cop while I’m on the server. I do enjoy passive RP a bit, I do sometimes create a bar at CH which is very fun, and most people enjoy it.
REQUIREMENTS:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week. Yep
No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. Yep
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. I believe so You must have access to and use a microphone. Yep
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server Yep

Last edited:
Reaction score
You seem to be easily aggravated, and you tend to respond with a certain obscenity which seemingly refers to a female's reproductive organ in a grotesque manner.
Also doing a BTEC doesn't really prove you're enforcer material. Lewis has an Andii Millhiemer tattoo but I don't think he put that in his application (probably his CV let's be honest pmsl)

Reaction score
I understand that getting drunk and giving people a link to my Facebook account to add me as a friend, giving people a video of me while I’m 12 at Minecon asking Notch for a crafting recipe for sponge and coming on PERP is not really acceptable, I do honestly want to stop getting drunk and embarrassing myself and I most likely will since it’s a pain to deal with the aftermath

It's unacceptable if you get drunk and play a video game. No, it's totally fine. Nobody cares if you're drunk except Matt Douglas who thinks you just fake it all to impress nerds on the internet. Why would you share your facebook even if you're drunk tho? Nobody uses it.

In my opinion you should get a chance to be an enforcer. You are a nice person, or maybe it's just because you sound like a woman and usually women are nicer (at least to me because I'm so fucking good looking lol) so maybe that's why I think that you are a nice person. You have been in the community for a while and you aren't a massive rulebreaker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.