Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Bean Can

IN-GAME NAME: Matt Latte

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:61173726

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introduction:

This sections mainly for the few who don’t know who I am. I’m an ex-enforcer who was demoted for reasons I only disclose in private conversations. I’ve admitted my mistakes and learned from them, though it took time for me to learn from them. I’ve been part of the community for 3 years now and I’ve been one of the most dedicated community members. I have the second highest playtime out of anyone who has never been moderator, and I’ve always been into roleplaying and against sitting inside of your apartment and growing.

History:

I have a quite bad history I have 19 warnings and 7 bans but if you look at most of the warnings and bans you’ll notice great improvement. My last ban was from 2015 and I’ve accumulated just about 70 days playtime since then. As I’ve said in the introduction part of my app I was an enforcer. I was an enforcer for 4 months and I issued 50+ warnings and I’ve banned a fair amount of people. In my time as an enforcer I’ve gotten a player banned for ban evading, for anyone who knows the powers enforcers have it’s fairly difficult to do so.

My involvement within the community:

The biggest thing I’ve personally done for the community was be an enforcer. I’ve had other accomplishments along the way: I was a sergeant in the PLPD, I was a PTO in the academy, I was a member of policing, I was a dispatcher, and I wrote part of the PLPD handbook.

I’ve also always strived to make the community a better place, I made a personal goal to myself that I wouldn’t grow which sadly was ended a week ago, but I managed to go a whole year without growing. I’ve always attempted to do passive RP which is mainly what I’ve been doing within the year I didn’t grow. I help out new community members too, often times some staff members will leave me with new member to help them out.

The big question (Why I want to become an enforcer)

The main reason why I want to be an enforcer is that I always strive to become a better person and help the community. I’ve always had a passion for perpheads I’ve come and gone among the years but I always find myself coming back. I enjoy helping players and when I was a staff member I found it easier to do so. I enjoyed being an enforcer and I want another shot at it (I’m aware it might be late). I also want to help the late-night community members. I often find myself online at later times than a regular perpheads player and I feel I’m more than capable of being an enforcer and handling those times.

Benefits of having me as an enforcer:

I live in EST which is an American time zone so I will be able to be online late at night because I’m 5 hours behind most people on the server. Also, due to this it would make it easier for me to reassure that I would not leave the server during the night time until I can guarantee another staff member is online.

Improvements I’ve made:

I’ve been more into passive rp and I don’t partake in growing.

When I was an enforcer I didn’t take it serious and I admit in the end I slipped. I’ve entirely learned from last time as being an enforcer and I have been a lot calmer and I’m taking it entirely serious now.

My attitude has entirely shifted I’m aware that my previous conduct has been below the necessary standard as a staff member should be. I’ve improved my previous conduct.

Promises:

I will never be biased in every way and I will look at every situation at a fair situation.

I will give being an enforcer my all I will deal with every situation to the best of my ability and try my best to preform my duties as an enforcer.

I will never abuse my powers as an administrator for personal gain or an attempt to “banter about”. The staff powers I would be granted if I were to be accepted would only be used for its original intentions.

I will take it serious 100% of the time and I will never “minge” around.

I will handle every situation in a calm manner including roleplay situations.

I will devote a lot of my time to being on the server and I will to the best of my ability make sure that there is a staff member on before me leaving.

What I have learned from the last time I was an enforcer:

The staff team is a team and if I ever need help I can contact another staff member. When dealing with a situation sometimes there’s a difference between genuine rule break and an accident. That when I’m on the server it’s to rp and enforce the rules. Lastly, I need to take being an enforcer a lot more seriously.

Skills:

Leadership: I believe that I possess the skill of leadership, and would be suited well enough to handle my own situations on my own.

Calm: Ever since my last enforcer application I have been trying to improve on this skill and I believe that I possess this ability to an extent where it wouldn’t conflict with my role and would only assist.

Patience: I believe that I am patient to the extent where I would never rush a situation but not to the point where I would make a situation last a lot longer than it should.

Friendly: I wouldn’t ever come out as hostile and would always be friend and be helpful.

Rule/law knowledge: After 2 years since my last ban I have read over the rules multiple times and learned about everything that I have done wrong involving the rules/laws. In addition, I was an enforcer for 4 months, and I believe I have an excellent rule/law knowledge.

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
I have approx. 152 days playtime on the server ✓

2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
My most recent ban was 29th of July 2015 ✓

3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✓

4. You must have access to and use a microphone. ✓

5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

I am online TeamSpeak almost every day and typically I am online for an extended period of time.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Thank you to anyone who reads over my application and gives feedback and thank you to the staff team for your amazing work and for taking my enforcer application into consideration. I have learned from being a staff member last time and I’m sorry for every staff member I cause problems @Brinch I have learned from my mistakes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice guy but honestly, there was a reason you did not get to the moderator stage and was kept enforcer for a long time, in my eyes Bean can you were never active when everyone else was because you're American and the staff team don't need a space for any Americans because you were always on at around 2AM where there's only kids grinding for the view to get money.

Id much rather get a better value for money for my $3 I spend on the server and hire a staff member I will actually get to see and help me out instead of one which you can't see as his on at American hours.

Reaction score
+support
Good guy and knowledgable enough of the rules imo.
Also pics related are an illustration of how Matt Grand will deal with admin sits, not if, but when, he is granted staff status yet again
4eXzmMw.jpg
SfyYP0u.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.