Map Ideas

Reaction score
I was considering having a police department, with a holding cell, interrogation rooms and court, but then a separate jail, like a full on large jail. Any feedback on the idea?

EDIT: Also an Idea for the name of the city.

Reaction score
I would definitely considering having the ideas you stated above like a whole police department with jail cells completely seperate, etc. For RP reasons I think you should add a library to make a new experience of roleplaying, I haven't seen many maps with a library so by adding one it could make your map unique.

Reaction score
Remember to add the basics of ALL RP maps. These are the key things to making an RP map:

Suburbs
Apartments
City Hall
PD
Hospital
Industrial/Business district
Lake with Wood Cabins

These are the key things that most popular RP maps have.

Butstill, do me a faves and add a stripclub of the name "Zepol's Nude Naughties"

Reaction score
Remember to add the basics of ALL RP maps. These are the key things to making an RP map:

Suburbs
Apartments
City Hall
PD
Hospital
Industrial/Business district
Lake with Wood Cabins

These are the key things that most popular RP maps have.

Butstill, do me a faves and add a stripclub of the name "Zepol's Nude Naughties"
Thanks, and i may name a strip club that, to be honest i need people to make logos for that, so im looking for a graphic designer, so i am naming as little things as possible.
[DOUBLEPOST=1461701207,1458153908][/DOUBLEPOST]Just like how Perpheads has City Hall where you spawn, and its really nice to look at, i was wondering if you guys had any ideas i could use as a spawn that i also nice to use, i quickly threw this texture together, basically inspired by CH on perp and that is a nice texture i would most likely use as the floor.

Any ideas?