Map Ideas

Reaction score
Hello People of Perpheads, I am not creative, so do not rate this post creative, but I need some help with an idea for an RP Map, i'm aware another guy named Matt made a thread a lot like this, but i would not like to steal his ideas as i will 100% get sued no scam. So I would very much like it if people could post photos or a description of something there should be, If i like the idea i will name the building after you and have a sign with some form of logo of your choice on it, Thanks alot Perpheads Community.

Reaction score
A cathouse
I typed in google "cathouse" and this happened, so of course i will put that in xD, i will put a pin in that one.
myTumblr_Image_1336314568.jpg

Ayjay

Reaction score
I think you should honestly just load up maps like evocity, Paralake V1-3, Rockford etc in single player and just look at what they have as a whole. Some maps miss stuff and some nail it, you need to think about the overall size of the map, the gamemode that'd run on it and overall how realistic the map is going to be.

I'd start off with the main city area and expand out, be creative with what you do and make sure you don't miss key things such as the hospital, bank etc. Roleplay maps are somewhat easy when you think of a real town, city, village etc and mould that into hammer.

I think Bob nailed it with the Park idea, I think all RP maps should have a reasonable open space just to walk about in and admire the aesthetics.

Reaction score
I think you should honestly just load up maps like evocity, Paralake V1-3, Rockford etc in single player and just look at what they have as a whole. Some maps miss stuff and some nail it, you need to think about the overall size of the map, the gamemode that'd run on it and overall how realistic the map is going to be.

I'd start off with the main city area and expand out, be creative with what you do and make sure you don't miss key things such as the hospital, bank etc. Roleplay maps are somewhat easy when you think of a real town, city, village etc and mould that into hammer.

I think Bob nailed it with the Park idea, I think all RP maps should have a reasonable open space just to walk about in and admire the aesthetics.
Thanks alot, I really like the idea of something to just walk about and admire the aesthetics, I never thought of that, but now you say that i might have something like a ski lift, or something like that, so thank you. I think you are right about just doing the main stuff first, as in prior maps i always done whatever came to my mind, which may be why they never got finished.

Reaction score
PD jail cells with two floors
images

[DOUBLEPOST=1454451764,1454444422][/DOUBLEPOST]
images
A night club or any type of disco shit

Deleted member 4084

Having a school, with lockers, rooms and chairs w/ tables and blackboards / computer boards which are intractable!
[DOUBLEPOST=1455743578,1455741611][/DOUBLEPOST]A massive shopping area, where people can own their own shop. But more like a mall ( Trafford Centre - Google It ) and has a dining area ( food court ) with around 20 - 30 own able shops, that they are able to decorate and re-name it themselves!

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be cool if like every purchase you made, a small percent went into like a lotto fund? And everyone picks numbers and if it's correct you get the money???, once a week or fortnight game time. It would be on the book of law under (lotto fund) ect

Amber Powell

U.K. Based map. With British cars and vans and stuff like that, realistic player models, you can do a lot with this,take your time don't rush it.