Mario gets Rekt

Reaction score
1) A two minute video for shooting one guy? Just cut it down a bit more

2) How did you identify it was mario? Don't remember you seeing and DNA or something.

3) Everything other than your voice is really quiet, you should increase game audio for these

4) Probably an idea to upload a video where more stuff happens, one guy getting shot is not something I would make a video on.

Okay bye.

Smiley-face-thumbs-up-thank-you-free-clipart-images.jpg

Reaction score
If mario would make a video every time he kills you the forums couldn't handle it

Reaction score
I've never met you but this video made me dislike you,

For one it's 2 minutes and only at the end do you kill him, and then you start spamming the radio "WAS MARIO, I KILL MARIO OMGGGG!!!!! GUYS I ONE BANG WITH SHOTGUN CLOSE RANGE, WAS MARIO I KILL MARIO!!!!!" i'm surprised no one told you to shut up, I know I would've lmao.

Also your voice is so loud and a pain to my ear, turn it down or completely off, you shouting doesn't help us capture the fact you killed Mario.

You killed one person and felt the need to make a thread about it, rather unnecessary.

Finally you tagged Nade, not Mario...

40981-3d-clip-art-graphic-of-a-grinning-yellow-smiley-face-with-teeth-and-big-eyes-by-jester-arts.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
FAQ:
1) You tagged nade in this even tho he wasn't involve fag
A: Nade was involved, it's just not seen on the vid.
2) METAGAME1!1!1!1!1!1!!!!!!11!1
A: He was long wanted for murder and assault on LEOs including me in which I saw him and his firearm, I've also seen the pic on the warrant.

Reaction score
Olsen Band3n might have to invite Ermak with his good aim!

xd