Mass Effect Andromeda/Frosty Mod Manager

Reaction score
So, I recently completely reset my PC. Before that I didnt have any issue with Frosty Mod Manager and Mass Effect Andromeda whatsoever, it worked perfectly. But I tried playing the game with mods again and it just wont work.

I've taken the following steps to see if it would fix the problem:
-Reinstall the game
-Reinstall the mod manager
-Use older versions of the mod manager
-Restart Origin (multiple times)
-Restart PC (multiple times)
-Use the origin game repair function (multiple times)
-Take ownership of both folders
-Start both .exe's in admin mode
-delete the bcrypt.dll file from Frosty/ThirdParty and replace it with an other version

After doing this I got a pop-up saying "one or more symbolic links could not be created, please restart tool as administrator", which is pretty weird because I started it in admin mode and I have admin powers. It just wont create the ModData folder and bcrypt.dll in the game folder.

When I create either or both of them manually, then launch the game from the mod manager, frosty minimizes (as it should), origin pops up asking whether to use local or cloud files and then ...... nothing. There's nothing in the task manager, no game starting up, just nothing.

So, if anyone had a similar problem with Frost Mod Manager and knows a solution I didnt try yet, it would be amazing if you could help me out.