Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Brinch
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Matt
Your In-game Name: Matt Douglas
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51638925

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered: I was banned 808 days ago to the day of writing this. Which I think is a completely fair punishment considering my actions. I'm writing this as that mistake cost me a game that I enjoyed playing immensely, and have very fond memories of. After I was banned seldom did I play PC, until this pandemic began and it rebirthed my enjoyment of PC, and after having seen many of my past clips from the server, it makes me very much want to return and play again. I hope you can consider forgiving my stupid actions. I was young(er) and a lot less mature. I know my actions were reckless and just generally quite poor of me to do. As it ruins the experience that I so much remember enjoying of Perp. The community in general was just something I enjoyed being a part of, I made many friends that I still speak to today through this server. I would very much like to return and hopefully make more, and reconnect with old friends.

I'd like to apologize to everyone who fell victim to my hacks, you shouldn't have had your experience ruined due to my stupid, selfish actions. I'd also like to apologize to every member of the staff team who had to deal with my immature actions in the past, I can give you my word that I have genuinely changed for the better, and matured as a person. I just hope you can forgive my actions, and give me the chance to prove that I have changed.

Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (If Applicable): (See: Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.