MCPB Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
People don't tend to use ww2 weapons in the real world any more, nor weapons from the 1950's. I don't think they are really needed.

Good one, Tobi but no one really uses WW2, weapons as most of us like to use M16,M4A1,M24,Barrets,etc, but i like the Security Guard Peds, it could be usefull but not quit yet, i would suggest this pack, as i have an good plan for it, it could work out as an Bank Security Guard, they could have only Berreta, and Medium armor for example, and the job can be get in the nexus for example.

Reaction score
Guest said:
Good one, Tobi but no one really uses WW2, weapons as most of us like to use M16,M4A1,M24,Barrets,etc, but i like the Security Guard Peds, it could be usefull but not quit yet, i would suggest this pack, as i have an good plan for it, it could work out as an Bank Security Guard, they could have only Berreta, and Medium armor for example, and the job can be get in the nexus for example.
I like the idea of the bank sequrity.

When it comes to guns, the more the merrier I agree, but World War II guns wouldn't fit in, unless they're "collector" edition items which cost a lot of money, but nothings rare in a gamemode such as PERP so they would end up being mass produced unless they are priced insanely high.

Bow

Reaction score
Plus we just gonna have to download extra stuff

Reaction score
The Bowpro said:
Plus we just gonna have to download extra stuff
And herein lies the problem with any content we want to add. Players may quit joining before even getting to experience our server if we add too much, but at what point that threshold really effects anything I don't know. Like there's some extra TDM cars out there we could add, but each one of his cars although nice are huge in footprint.

Reaction score
There's already a couple weapon packs I have my eye on that are modern day weapons, but like the guns we have now, I'd have to take them apart and that's a fun process... Also as Bowpro mentioned, content size matters.

Reaction score
StephenPuffs said:
There's already a couple weapon packs I have my eye on that are modern day weapons, but like the guns we have now, I'd have to take them apart and that's a fun process... Also as Bowpro mentioned, content size matters.
Sounds cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.