Medics and Firefighter incident tab.

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Allow medics and firefighters to have access to the incidents tab on the police computer so that they can also create incidents and assign themselves if needed.

Why should this be added? At the current moment medics and firefighters can only see the employees tab on the computer, allowing them to create incidents of there own would help keep the services organized and work together since medic can create incidents when finding dead bodies, etc. Firefighters would be able to create incidents like fires etc.

What negatives could this have? Minges that abuse both roles could spam reports and clog up the computer with fake ones, however, there are supervisors for a reason.

*Other additions: May need to create a list of common situations for both services like the police have when you create a quick incident.

Reaction score
+Support, I main paramedic and often I have to respond to incidents on my own from what I get from the radio because otherwise anyone is too late to call for medics and people die. It would also be helpful to let people know when I'm cleaning up bodies and stuff.

The (unofficial name) union of paramedics is pleased with this suggestion.