Medulla & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mango | Chibuzo Chike
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: No idea | Medulla & JustFedorable
His/Her SteamID: No idea
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Accidentally knocked one of them down, Medulla shot my vehicle and then Fedorable ran me over. Was also conducted in a highly public setting, presuming that there was quite a few people around. 3.4 | 2.5
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: @1:10

Reaction score
Hello all I am JustFedorable,

As I understand it Chris' motor-vehicle impacted you at the city garage because you were wandering aimlessly around an area intended for the parking of motor-vehicles, in response to which you spoke obscenities to us. Chris and I then proceeded to purchase burgers and repair Chris' motor-vehicle, where Chris was then assaulted by yourself and your motor-vehicle in a manner which seemed clearly intentional to both Chris and I.

After this Chris responded with force with intent to disable the vehicles' tyres and alert local law enforcement as to your transgressions, this is an assumption on my part and may not reflect Chris' thought process and intent though.

I was experiencing pretty major lag and was also trying to 3D model an M2 .50cal machinegun on my second monitor, which @Brinch has seen for himself and can confirm, so aside from the odd zingy remark my involvement in-game was mainly as a braindead passenger to Chris' wild ride.

Anyway hearing the shots snapped me back to reality and my immediate reaction was to reverse away, though due to a demo restarting or something else I got one of those 5 second stutters and hit you with the car, this would probably have happened anyway as I feared you had become a threat after exiting your motor-vehicle.

I am of the opinion that had you not rundown Chris for little to no reason you would've not been the target of retaliation, and as such the consequences of your actions are your responsibility.

I think that sums up my experience throughout the situation and if any further questions arise feel free to ask.

Your Sincerely,
Lewis.

matt HHGH: omg mango
matt HHGH: meme
JustFedorable not@i61 LAN: https://perpheads.com/threads/medulla-co.30590/#post-187904
matt HHGH: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
matt HHGH: oi oi
matt HHGH: post on my behalf and say i saw it

JustFedorable not@i61 LAN: refresh it
matt HHGH: HAHAHAHHAHAH
matt HHGH: RAHHHH

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
Friends please play alongside to set the mood:

First of all, you were truly accidentally knocked over in the garage. If I wanted to knock you over, I wouldn't have braked.

Accidentally knocked one of them down,
hvgYYXz.gif

conducted in a highly public setting, presuming that there was quite a few people around.
The rules read:
ntgFDSo.png

None of the NPCs are proximal enough to be 'dealt with' verbally, they are taken into consideration by making a quick getaway - which we did; this is what has always been acceptable at PERPHeads.

You decide to seek revenge for me accidentally tapping you at garage, by PELTING into me at a much higher speed (clearly not an accident when you decide to compliment it with "Karma") - a speed which could have easily killed me. Therefore it is not 2.5 for me to disable your vehicle, and not 2.5 for my good friend @JustFedorable to BAPPLE you.

For your trouble.
Tissue-box_zps376cab07.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1513796529,1513796287][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bt0KvPD.png

Reaction score
In the beginning, I posted the video on your profile to understand your perspective before I took it any further as I didn't think it was as big of an issue. However, you just began to mock me and not provide your perspective, not even an explanation so I decided to go ahead and make an action request. You're saying that me knocking you over wasn't an accident, however, as I was pulling into the gas station I was slowing down and it just so happens you were walking in the way of my vehicle whilst doing so. I also replied 'karma' as you accidentally knocked me over at the city garage. And no, the action request is not about the city garage, as that was an accident, but it just so happens to be the start of the video, hence the tick says 1:10.

M

Reaction score
SIRE I DID NOT MOCK YOU I WAS CONFUSED AT YOUR PERCEPTION OF DAYLIGHT AND WANTED TO CONFIRM THAT DAYLIGHT WAS NOT SIMPLY A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT. SIRE YOU WERE COMING IN WELL TOO FAST INTO THAT GAS STATION YOU MEANT TO DO THAT. SIRE IT IS YOUR FAULT FOR SAYING "KARMA" WHICH MAKES IT CLEAR TO MY CHARACTER THAT IT WAS INTENTIONAL. SIRE YES I KNOW BUT IT WAS ADDED EXTRANEOUSLY FOR CONTEXT AS IT MAY CONCERN SOMEONE.
Korotkov.jpeg

AS YOU WERE KOROTKOFF X

Reaction score
Evening Fruit Man,

We wanted you to post the Action Request as you felt that rules had been broken, so it is only appropriate that all involved parties are held to account for their actions, this including you for the horrendous and frustratingly intentional attempt on Chris' life with your automobile.

I apologize that the apple fell prematurely from the tree and got nobbled but you've only yourself to blame.
[DOUBLEPOST=1513797872,1513797161][/DOUBLEPOST]
In the beginning, I posted the video on your profile to understand your perspective before I took it any further as I didn't think it was as big of an issue. However, you just began to mock me and not provide your perspective, not even an explanation so I decided to go ahead and make an action request. You're saying that me knocking you over wasn't an accident, however, as I was pulling into the gas station I was slowing down and it just so happens you were walking in the way of my vehicle whilst doing so. I also replied 'karma' as you accidentally knocked me over at the city garage. And no, the action request is not about the city garage, as that was an accident, but it just so happens to be the start of the video, hence the tick says 1:10.

Can you please explain why there are discrepancies in your response on this Action Request thread made in the Administrative section of the PERPHEADS forums?

Hello I'm JustLewis,

The incident at the city garage is in-fact a part of the Action Request as it is the inciting incident to your retaliatory automobile impact upon Chris, and as such will be referenced further in this response.

You claim that your actions were purely accidental, please explain why instead of apologizing for them as any reasonable individual would you decided to provoke Chris and I, who believed at that time that you made an attempt on Chris' life. This was also noticed by user @Naked Snake who called you out for it in a comment, said user being completely separate from the situation and as such providing an unbiased perspective on the situation.

Your actions directly resulted in retaliation, I'd therefore argue that it is you that broke 3.4 by running down a member of the public in a built-up area where there are witnesses in the Slums Gas Station and the Road Crew Garage.

Yours faithfully,
Fedordrobe.
[DOUBLEPOST=1513798183][/DOUBLEPOST]Greetings I am an Fedorable Lewis,

I feel as though this Action Request has all the information necessary for a verdict to be arrived at. As such I invite @Brinch to impart upon us his administrative views and rain down from the heavens judgement on all guilty parties.

Yours for all time,
me.

corn on the cobb: fucking hell
corn on the cobb: Mango
corn on the cobb: of course

Status
Not open for further replies.