Meh, hiya

Reaction score
Hello..

I'm Aneeso, 21 years old and I've sort of decided to come back (ish) to Gmod. A bit about me, I've been apart of two major communities, Pulsar Effect (old one with hunts incharge) and Orange Cosmos (major gamemode, OCRP). Administrated on OC and was a VIP member in PE. I enjoyed RP but stopped because of constant people breaking the rules.

I have now played on perp on PH and only come across one incident, I do enjoy it but we'll see how long it lasts :D

About myself, I'm self-employed travelling all over the UK time to time, spare time, I play League of Legends with mates on TS and we have a twitch stream we occasionally use, just for banter.

Wondering if I know any old folks here from either PE or OC, be nice to catch up with some old friends. Look forward to meeting new people as well!

Reaction score
Welcome to PERPHeads.

I also used to play on both Orange Cosmos and Pulsar Effect, so it's nice to meet someone that did the same. Can't say I remember what my name was back then, so I doubt you'd remember me.

Reaction score
Heya Aneeso, looking forward to seeing you in-game! The server has active staff members so I wouldn't worry about people constantly breaking the rules, I'd recommend looking at a few guides (Will list them) if you need any help don't hesitate to ask!

https://perpheads.com/threads/welcome-guide.5204/

https://perpheads.com/threads/map-of-paralake-city.1902/ - Bit out dated but meh, should help!

Any FPS problems? This guide should help: https://perpheads.com/threads/how-to-performance-tweak-guide.3525/

Reaction score
Thanks guys!
@Homer, that map will 100% help me!!
@Niko, that's a shame but oh well! Going to see if I can get some old buddies to join me on PERP again!

Reaction score
Hey Aneeso, welcome to the community. As @HomerWithTopHat said there are generally alot of us staff members on the server most of the time; so I wouldn't worry about anything regarding rule breakage.

Just remember to read the rules thoroughly before playing so that you can adapt your play style with them, it will help out alot. Also as an extra tip, try to get your head around the laws, it can help alot when it comes to either being wrongly arrested /accused, or if you're roleplaying as a cop.

Anyways thats it from me, hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope you have fun playing!

MattIs

Hey there dude!
Hope you enjoy PerpHeads as much as we all do :)
If you have any questions, just drop us a PM or if someone is breaking the rules make sure to use /report and we'll be to you in a jiffy.
Make sure to say hello in the Teamspeak also dude :) We love chatting to new people!

Have Fun and Keep on Roleplaying!

Reaction score
Hey welcome to the community! You seem like a. Interesting guy, hope I get to know you in game and on TeamSpeak. Enjoy your stay :)

Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to community buddy, I hope you enjoy your stay! :D

Reaction score
Welcome aboard man :D
I used to play LoL too, but as you stopped playing RP server, i did stop playing LoL for the same reason: for rulebreakers (on LoL) i mean flamers since who flames too much gets kinda banned (idk if you understand what i mean :confused:, i hope so)

Btw you look like a good guy, who knows RPing and doesn't like rulebreakers, and I hope to see you soon on the server
and on LoL as well in case I'll go back playing it ...i was S2 the past season :)