Welcome guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
logo.png

Welcome to PerpHeads

Welcome to PerpHeads, We are a serious Roleplaying community and Fun one at the same time We hope you enjoy your stay. Now when you spawn your probably wondering what do i do? well in PerpHeads you can Become multiple stuff you can become a business man or a delivery man and police/medic/fireman/taxi/Secret Service/mayor/SWAT/ you can pretty much become anything you want. Our community is very friendly if you need any help Feel free to do the /help command here's a example "/help Can someone please say how to use indicators" You will most probably have afew people respond in an instant. Now onto getting Mods+ If you need a staff member you can do a /report but it has to be a valid /report here's a example with a link "/report 3.4: James Petersmith broke 3.4 at gunpoint took his gun out and killed me" And once that happens your report will be added to a queue and responded as fast as possible by a staff member. Now when you first join the server you will be presented with afew screens 1 will be your character name please make it a common name and it cant be a famous name here's the rule (3.1 In-Character Names - In-Character names must be realistic, relatively common and the names of famous individuals may not be used; the decision as to whether or not a name is deemed to be inappropriate is subject to an administrator’s discretion.) So please make sure its a realistic name. The Other screen you will be presented with is rule screen please make sure to read threw the rules i know there seem to be allot but it will help in long run. Now onto how to open menus, F1 opens the main menu for Rules/Laws/FaQ/Tutorials/mixtures/ect its Very big but easy to use. Next is F3 opens the menu for org members or police/medic/fireman menu if your government. Next is F4 Which brings up Buddies menu which shows all your buddies and you can set if they can drive your car or pick up your props ect Its very simple to use. Now if you press Q you get the inventory wheel it will show all your items including weapons in it and is very simple to use. If you have a phone you can press Z and it will show up you can do Banking/phoning/text messaging/Mini games all on the phone. Now if your new to the map Don't worry Ayjay did a map for us here's the link: Map The map was custom built we hope you like it.

Here's a links to other useful guides:
rules in more depth
Using /me.
roadcrew guide
Mixture info.
Drug Guide

Here's the link to Rules: Rules

We hope you enjoy your stay and Welcome.

MattIs

Maybe implement this into the first time loading screen if possible? So if the player isn't found on the database this is shown instead of all the rules that can be very daunting to a new player (It was to me anyway).

Reaction score
James petersmith broke 3.4? Permaban! :p

Awesome guide devil! :D

Reaction score
Stick this pls, then i want to see if someone will still say "i didn't know about that rule" etc. :watched:

Status
Not open for further replies.