meh @ss

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1L

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: A1L / Nicolas Maas & Mango / no fucking clue
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Mob / animerocker1712
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38143127 / STEAM_0:1:57235889
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Getting involved in a bank robbery to attempt to stop myself and Mango after we was raiding the bank, instead of not invenving, had shot and killed mango and then crippled myself and fucked myself over.
Evidence (Demo Required):
C2F430232A26B29308ADC8BD399E43A6C63D345A

Reaction score
You shot at me, you got shot at, for mango.

For A1L idgaf, it was funny.

How much you want to bet that this AR wouldn't even exist had you gotten away?

A1L

Reaction score
  • Staff
A lot since I wouldn't of cared, you ruined our role-play experience and made us loose it basically cause of your actions. If you simply just fucked off, we would've been okay

Reaction score
I never shot at you until you shot at me, and you know you're lying so if you really want me to I'll get my shadowplay uploaded

Reaction score

I went to the bank to buy a house (as mayor) and the shit kicked off.​
They told me to move away and they stayed back to protect me. I cannot justify most of the actions however but I believe they were trying to follow the SS code to protect the mayor. So I don't really believe rules were intentionally broken.​
Animerocker Is new to the server and has never been an SS before and I have told her that she cannot go into a bank vault and try to stop a robbery.​
@Mango Feel free to upload your shadowplay as you directed towards dan. I can also show mines where they were roleplaying fully and trying to protect me and get me out of the bank.​

In my own option, I think you are taking far out of proportion.​

Last edited:

A1L

Reaction score
  • Staff
"So I don't really believe rules were intentionally broken." - What do you mean? You came into the bank whilst we placed the vault cracker and looked outside of the door, animerocker then shot a bullet at us whilst we didn't even have our guns out, we didn't even take no interest in you as we didn't give two shots about you. Possibly on animerocker's side it might be a bit non-intentional since them being a new player, however when you walked out to the City Garage, you was already in the safe zone, except your SS decide to come back and open fire on us and attempts to not even be hardly near you at all. Including yourself just walking into the bank and then down the alleyway...

"In my own option, I think you are taking far out of proportion."
- You have your own opinion, however I don't think since your SS directly went after us after you was already in the clear at City Garage and instead attempted to stop a Bank Robbery instead of properly protecting you, we had no interest in you at all and you knew that.

Alright.

Reaction score
Accepted

Secret Service Agents shouldn't involve themselves in any shootout where the mayor's life is not in imminent danger. Both users will receive a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.