Server Suggestion Melee crippling but no minging

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Melee crippling but no minging
Suggestion Description: If a player uses a melee (which is reasonably able to cripple someone realistically) let’s say a baseball bat cause it makes sense to hit a player in their legs there then have them cripple.

(assuming the bat user has nothing in strength genetic) the chance of crippling is 1%. It scales the higher your strength is

Strength 1 - 5% chance
Strength 2 - 10% chance
Strength 3 - 15% chance
Strength 4 - 20% chance
Strength 5 - 25% chance

Alternatively you could make it so crippling only works with level 3 or 4 strength at minimum.

This would allow players to enjoy a good mechanic for roleplay and pvp whilst stopping the so called “sperms” from minging due to the impossibility or highly rare chance that a “sperm” can pull off all of this before just getting a PPK to shoot you in the leg which is 100% chance to cripple you.

Why should this be added?:
- balanced
- new avenue of roleplay
- rEaLisM
- not minge-able by sweaters unless a sweater is giga balling with money or extremely lucky

What negatives could this have?:
- can be abused by veteran players or a sweater who has money who may as well just buy a gun to do the minging they plan on at that point.

Reaction score
This is basically what I suggested in my genetic additions thread

Reaction score
This is basically what I suggested in my genetic additions thread
I see what you’re saying though my post specifically goes in on the crippling aspect and lays out two possibilities for how it can be implemented fully.