Mercia

Reaction score
1661086578417.png
1661086631181.png
Currently, Mercia is trying to become allied with some of the other gangs in the city by proving ourselves to them. In addition, we are also trying to get our name out there so that we are known by our outfit we wear and the cars we drive.

As Mercia is run like a business, we have plans to start earning some legitimate income via security services, as we will need some cover for all of our illegal activities. We will offer these security services to whoever requires them, however they will come at a price.

As for the other gangs of Paralake, our business wishes to run co-cooperatively with them by distributing protection services, weapons, and drugs alongside them

1661086709812.png
Mercia’s main goal is to recruit and take control of parts of Paralake. Aside of that Mercia's other goals are to leave a mark on Paralake, by ensuring everyone knows the name Mercia and that's its a force to be reckoned with, as well as, having alliances with the different gangs of Paralake and control over the drug and weapons trade of the city with them.
1661086885432.png
  • Board Director - This is the leader of Mercia, anything he says goes. His decision is final.​
  • Board Members - The Board Member's goal is to make sure all orders that are given by the Board Directors are completed​
  • Human Resources - Human Resources manage recruitment and actions of Interns. They make sure everyone are doing their jobs while also promoting Mercia and searching for new Interns.​
  • Supervisors - Supervisors handle most of the Interns and Operatives on operations, they split into small teams and supervise over members of Mercia to make sure no mistakes are made​
  • Manufacturer - Manufacturers main purpose is to make sure Mercia have a constant supply of guns when needed​
  • Assistant - These members are no longer Interns, they have began to work their way up the ranks and progress in the Business, earning respect from other members​
  • Intern - New recruits that recently joined Mercia, they are not to be trusted yet. To progress they must follow Mercia's rules and have respect and loyalty for higher ups.​
1661086972970.png
[Reserved]
[Reserved]
[Reserved]
[Reserved]​

Reaction score
NWA-Logo.png

ninja_medium-dark-skin-tone_1f977-1f3fe_1f3fe.png

Mercia’s main goal is to recruit and take control of parts of Paralake.​

Seems like you're unaware of what territory belongs to who. If your organization is spotted anywhere other than Hicktown, you're going to have serious problems to deal with.

Reaction score
I would like to apologise for mugging/raiding new players it was my mistake i wont do it again.
Appreciate you coming forward and apologising.

Mercia will now be working to mend ties/neutrality that have been broken by a few individuals actions. Feel free to contact me if you have any issues with any of our members.