Mercia

Reaction score
NWA-Logo.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why won't you guys go to war with us or our allies? Why do you proclaim your zerg of a organisation on top compared to the more superior organisations?

You are the equivalent of the Nazi party and we want to rival you, so quit being cowards and BRING ON WAR!

While mugging several of your organisation members, I happen to stumble across this sign, seem familiar?

mc.png

Reaction score
NWA-Logo.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why won't you guys go to war with us or our allies? Why do you proclaim your zerg of a organisation on top compared to the more superior organisations?

You are the equivalent of the Nazi party and we want to rival you, so quit being cowards and BRING ON WAR!

While mugging several of your organisation members, I happen to stumble across this sign, seem familiar?

mc.png
The fact that u took the effort to make that sign is nuff said lol. Go play bedwars or something ;)

Reaction score
The fact that u took the effort to make that sign is nuff said lol. Go play bedwars or something ;)
Perhaps you should stop being so concerned about what I do and instead focus on your dogshit org, mfs expect you to hand yourself in to the police let alone having to enforce 'basing rules', you don't even wanna back your own boys :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

Reaction score

wow....clarky really took hours photoshopping minecraft font text on a minecraft sign....get a life loser @Clarky

Operation No-Mercia is a go :bag: