Mercia

Reaction score
The fact the organisation itself has 50 people means that it will most likely at all times have at least 5+ members online, simple.
Not all of those people are active raiders. Some people are doing a number of things such as Fire, PD, EMS, Growing, Or in my case because im awful at raiding mugging people. Just because more people are on doesn't mean they are all doing the same thing.

Reaction score
Not all of those people are active raiders. Some people are doing a number of things such as Fire, PD, EMS, Growing, Or in my case because im awful at raiding mugging people. Just because more people are on doesn't mean they are all doing the same thing.
Okay, well I've been banned since this org has been made so, I see 50 people in 1 org its a zerg k

plus i was just trying to be toxic wtf man

Ayjay

Reaction score
sorry guys but the pokemon has spoken, you must downsize your zerg

nhnzyhO5iTliEdgc.jpg

Reaction score
Downsizing doesn't mean much right now. It affects us a little but only few of our members work together and base etc anyway.

I could only name a handful who I vouch for who work well as a team.

When do we ever raid/base with more than 10 of us? Never L
Alright I wasn’t going to respond but this is a blatant lie, a few days ago 19 of you were in glass co and I’ve seen more cases where you get raided and it turns into call of duty zombies with the amount of flankers

Reaction score
Alright I wasn’t going to respond but this is a blatant lie, a few days ago 19 of you were in glass co and I’ve seen more cases where you get raided and it turns into call of duty zombies with the amount of flankers
You forget we also have allies such as imperium romanum, I doubt there was 19 of us inside glassco max we've had basing at once from just our org was around 13 and that was office.

Reaction score
You forget we also have allies such as imperium romanum, I doubt there was 19 of us inside glassco max we've had basing at once from just our org was around 13 and that was office.
In all honesty, as a percentage how many raids/defenses would you say you have lost?

Reaction score
In all honesty, as a percentage how many raids/defenses would you say you have lost?
To start with as an organisation we lost alot of raids / defenses due to disorganisation and not paying attention recently that's started to turn around. Percentage wise I wouldn't know as I'm not on 24/7

• Disagree
Reactions: JER
Reaction score
To start with as an organisation we lost alot of raids / defenses due to disorganisation and not paying attention recently that's started to turn around. Percentage wise I wouldn't know as I'm not on 24/7
Prevent this by kicking people who play shit. You will not gain org XP with 50 members at all, and will lose significantly more org xp when you lose.

Reaction score
Prevent this by kicking people who play shit. You will not gain org XP with 50 members at all, and will lose significantly more org xp when you lose.
That is the plan Bnej, it was set into motion yesterday.

Reaction score
I appreciate the genuine questions / replies instead of the standard flaming.