Mercia

NWA-Logo.png

ninja_medium-dark-skin-tone_1f977-1f3fe_1f3fe.png




Seems like you're unaware of what territory belongs to who. If your organization is spotted anywhere other than Hicktown, you're going to have serious problems to deal with.

​
me and my homie @Zoloft don’t care, we now own paralake!
 
To clear up the air I have no relation to Kay he isn't apart of my organisation.
I literally purchased 70% ownership of this org. I have the final say.

Therefore announcing that we are enemies with every other organisation!
 
I literally purchased 70% ownership of this org. I have the final say.

Therefore announcing that we are enemies with every other organisation!
Please stop the slander on my post.
I don't know you ingame or ooc. Mercia have no ties to you in anyway shape or form.
 
Mercia Announcement:

Kay Funds and @flux have purchased ownership of the organisation. We will now be disbanding the organisation. I know we are very popular but it’s for the best for paralake itself.

Warm regards,
Mercia CEO
Kay Fudz & Kreubar Nokeyz
Stop spreading false rumours.
 
Back
Top