Merryweather Security

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Merryweather Security

fc,220x200,black.u1.jpg

Your own personal security. Give us a call and we'll be there.

Ever needed some extra muscle when you are out on errands? Ever wanted someone to guard your house while you are out? Do you need some important goods transported?

Then we are here for you. Merryweather Security provides armed personell, protective convoys, special equipment, and weaponry.

oTjDFrA.jpg

You might have heard some bad rumors about how we are a reckless gang of mercenaries and looters, fighting secret oil wars in the middle east, or tearing up the streets in Los Santos, but these rumors are of course just spread by some idiotic sandmonkeys.

Unlike other "organisations" in Paralake, this organisation is not build around raiding people, the production of drugs, or mugging people. We are strictly neutral to the gangs here in Paralake, and money talks.

b4j0Jph.jpg

How do you recognize a Merryweather mercenary?

All Merryweather mercenaries are easy to recognize because of our Dark Green jackets, Black pants and Black boots. All mercenaries will be wearing the standard Merryweather uniform as shown in the picture:

f63a64bf78.jpg

These uniforms are different between male and female.

A Merryweather mercenary will also drive a Dark Green Jeep Wrangler (Hummer if higher ranked) when on duty.
I3VjHVS.jpg

What can we offer you, and how much does it cost?
Here at Merryweather we always try to keep the prices down as much as possible, making it profitable for both the customer and us.
Here is a list of what we can do, aswell as the prices:

JB77vj7.png

Prices may vary depending on situations and the people.

More jobs might show up soon, so be sure to return frequently for any updates in prices and jobs.

What sort of equipment and weaponry do we sell?
If you are in need of any ammunition, weaponry or security equipment, be sure to check out our store at the Bazaar:
CWMzGti.jpg

We got some deals that will literally blow you away!

We also do deliveries, with two different ways of payment. Of course there will be a price difference.
We got the manual drop off, that requires the customer to meet up at the selected location and pay cash. Then the selected items will be given to them. This costs the price of the items, plus 10% extra as a delivery fee.

The quick drop is not always available and requires payment through bank transfers. Here we put all the stuff you ordered inside of a storage chest and drop it off at the selected location, and leave. No questions asked. This costs the price of the ordered items, plus a fee of $6250. (The chest is yours to keep.)

f74708b6100c1258d0cbf75e8247976a.png

The official bank account number is: 2572396

Disclaimer: Offer only valid while supplies still last. Prices may change.

Got any questions? Call our CEO Jake Hudson at 861 9978.

Do you think you have what it takes to become a Merryweather Mercenary?
If you do, make an application on this webpage: https://perpheads.com/threads/merryweather-security-applications.8579/
Remember to read through our rules and information.
Applications are currently: Closed

We have recently got ourselves a Tooter account. Be sure to check it out!@MWS
z4b3NYB.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
openletter.png

**A letter slips under the door of one of the MerryWeather Security bases**
The letter reads;

"So, you tried to raid our base last night in Suburban House 7, didn't turn out too well for you did it?
You may have had over double the amount of men (6) we had in our base (3) but you still proceeded with futile efforts and ran off leaving 3 of your men dead on our doorstep. This is not a call for war just yet- we were only protecting our base, we will see what our leader makes of this."

-[desc] a picture is found behind the letter-
Aor1RjL.jpg

Zayne Rashid
The Crimson Mafia-
Head of defence.

Last edited:
Reaction score
upload_2015-8-24_13-14-13.png
As Zan has posted, you tried to raid us, I am not happy about this.
I know nearly all of your members, you've made a huge mistake.
WAR
Has been declared on your organisation.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I must say that I'm impressed. Two organisations are declaring war on a neutral Security company? And under what conditions? I do not think any of my mercenaries have attacked any places on my order, and I find this really offensive. I'm sure that if war is what you want, it will backfire. I will give you a chance to back down before I accept this war between us. None of us want to waste our bullets on false speculations.

- Jake Hudson. Merryweather Security CEO

Last edited:
Reaction score
War is going to be so enjoyable, not to mind the fact that you got fucking rekt yesterday when you tried to raid us, in subs 7.

Reaction score
Well, it happened, even though the proof and reason was slightly special. Even though I was unarmed, only 2 of the 4 people wanting to kill me survived.
RIP
Jake Hudson
Josh Morrison
Zoey Locktus ( or however you spell it)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Merryweather Security

fc,220x200,black.u1.jpg

Your own personal security. Give us a call and we'll be there.

Ever needed some extra muscle when you are out on errands? Ever wanted someone to guard your house while you are out? Do you need some important goods transported?

Then we are here for you. Merryweather Security provides armed personell, protective convoys, hits on people you dislike, and weaponry.

You might have heard some bad rumors about how we are a reckless gang of mercenaries and looters, fighting secret oil wars in the middle east, but these rumors are of course just spread by some idiotic sandmonkeys.

We are currently in a phase where we are in need of Mercenaries and will therefore not be able to respond to your calls. For more information, call our CEO Jake Hudson at 861 9978.

(OOC Section): If you are tired of the usual organisations promising you nothing but drug growing, gang banging and no passive-RP, and you want a better RP experience with a little action implemented, this organisation is here for you. Of course some basing or drug growing can happen from time to time, but this organisation is mainly focusing on RP. If you want to join, just tell me on this thread over here: https://perpheads.com/threads/merryweather-security-applications.8579/

There are some requirements, but not many.
1. You have to be at least a decent RP-er.
2. You need to know the Rules, and the Laws of Paralake.
3. You must follow the organisation rules
4. You must know the basics of Perp

The Organisation rules are:

1. If you fail to follow the rules stated below, you can be kicked from the organisation, or be given a fee.

2. You are not allowed to kill (unless self defence), call the cops on, steal from, or be rude against clients or other organisation members.

3. You must at all times follow the orders of your superiors.

4. You are not allowed to break server rules or get the police's attention for no reason.

As I said, we have no members yet, but if you think RP is more important than cash, feel free to join. Oh, of course you will be paid when you do jobs.

And that is about it. I'll see you all ingame. (More info, rules or updates may be added to this thread later.)
You think posting dead cowards will scare anyone ?? From now on we will post photos of your members dead, like fish on the sand.
bugmafia.png

Reaction score
The page has been redesigned, more information has been added, and prices have been listed. I hope all clients and possible clients can take a look over the new page, and as always, be sure to call if you wonder about anything.
Jake Hudson, Merryweather CEO
[DOUBLEPOST=1449862205,1449854725][/DOUBLEPOST]11th December 2015. Merryweather log:
Nothing more than a small fee of 2000 dollars were requested when we agreed to protect a businessman while he was transporting his valuable goods through the silent and dark docks. There was no trouble. It might just have been a silent night, or the sight of the three Merryweather guards in a patrol vehicle might have kept all kinds of thugs away. The businessman was pleased after the three trips were done, having made a lot of money on his deals by the docks, he decided to tip us with a couple of hundreds each. We all returned back home safely, and no bloodshed found place.
Jake Hudson, Merryweather CEO

If you got any questions or request our services, be sure to call us at 861-9978, or find your local Merryweather shop.
[DOUBLEPOST=1452536579][/DOUBLEPOST]We got a Tooter account! Be sure to follow us @MWS !

Reaction score
A big day has passed, and the appliactions have been opened once again. Make sure to read through the whole page and taking your time when applying!

We are currently working on some new ways to offer our services, some new services, and perhaps even some videos to help with any FAQ, so stay tuned for that.
[DOUBLEPOST=1458247927,1457206059][/DOUBLEPOST]Applications are open, but will be closed and reviewed after Easter, and I will be gone the whole week. Last reminder to apply!
https://perpheads.com/threads/merryweather-security-applications.8579/

Reaction score
== INCOMING CODEC CALL ==
Hudson, this is Snake. So, I hear you know about Metal Gear, huh? Heh, only joking. I will be assisting you against any further threats against your organisation. See you on the battlefield.
== CALL ENDED ==

((Alliance against the Avito))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.