Meta Quest

Reaction score
Was planning on spending 24 quid lmao
Trust me, BEST PICK is Pavlov Shack.

The best game you actually can get on Quest. Endless playtime and it’s multiplayer with mods.

Secondly, if you want a single player zombie game with good story try Saints and Sinners Walking Dead.

Third is Onward for a solid Mil Sim that’s cross play with all plate forms. You can do many game modes and it’s super fun to play single or multi player on.

Honorable mentions is:

SuperHot for a classic slowmo shooter but when you finish the game it’s pretty boring. Barely ever play it after the campaign.

Beat saber. For me it doesn’t have replay ability. You can try hard it to a high level and for me I never touched it again after that.

Reaction score
Reaction score
while were on the topic, I was wondering if this would be possible because I figured out a way to play R6S on the headset, ya think we could figure out a way to play perp with the headset? i think we could use the headset just likely not the realistic hand movement shit which only leaves one thing to do wither get used to using keyboard an mouse without seeing it, or changing internal binds someway to be able to use the headset controllers, but i dont think that'd be possible only because I already tried that before but with a sim wheel, lmfao, yes, i tried to use a sim wheel on perp, and it failed :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

Reaction score
He said quest.

Bonelab is shit for campaign and Boneworks doesn’t even work on quest afaik even though Boneworks has a GREAT campaign so I’d totally recommend it if it was possible.

HDH&HG is a sandbox without good story or multiplayer.

B&S Nomad is shit in graphics, way less mods (if any) and lacks a lot of what makes the PC version really good.
i was just trying to flex my lack of life, played on quest once at mates house and its unberable if you really want to play vr, become 16, get a job and get a pc + vr ong

Reaction score
FYI

How to play PCVR:

My replies prior were assuming your pc is not strong enough for PCVR games.

However if you have a pc good enough, you can use meta app to do airlink and play PCVR wirelessly. Make sure your wifi is 5G at least (some do wifi 6 even better).

OR

buy a cheap usb C double sided cable and use it on your quest.

Either way you practically have infinite play time because you can airlink to play wireless PCVR when your headset is charged and plug it up with the long cheap USB C cable you bought to a charging brick in the wall that’ll charge faster than you lose battery so you’re temporarily wired.

A tutorial teaching the necessary drivers and setup you must do to unlock PCVR with quest is here:

Try Games:
you can go on meta store and try a game out before buying.

On steam you can buy any game and refund it if you do it before 1 week passes and 2 hours of gameplay.

Reaction score
i was just trying to flex my lack of life, played on quest once at mates house and its unberable if you really want to play vr, become 16, get a job and get a pc + vr ong
A head strap can be a game changer. Invest in a good one for sure.

Personally with the stock strap I can barely last 1-2 hours (same as battery life time). After buying one I can play for 8h using the charging method and not feel nearly as much strain on my neck. I take a 20 min break and I’m back in.

Additionally a DIY hack like this can save you money instead of having to buy third party knuckle straps:

also depending on how much left you have and are willing to spend for audio immersion try:

1) wired earbuds that connect with 1 cable, made for meta quest. (Cheapest option, like 20$)

2) wireless headset that you can use for pc and VR (probably expensive, higher quality probably)

3) over ear headphones made for meta quest, these are super immersive but can be costly if you buy a Chorus or BoboVR you get even better quality but at higher cost (can be costly, can be cheap)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do NOT play VRChat, I can tell you this with full confidence. Do not Venture into this barren hellhole of 2000000 polygon nude furry playermodels of people who should be on the register for exposing us to such content. They will seep into "Normal" worlds 24/7, Do not listen to anyone who says otherwise, They are probably them.

Fallout 4 and Skyrim as said above have VR versions of the games that look killer though. Makes fallout 4 actually good!

Reaction score
Do NOT play VRChat, I can tell you this with full confidence. Do not Venture into this barren hellhole of 2000000 polygon nude furry playermodels of people who should be on the register for exposing us to such content. They will seep into "Normal" worlds 24/7, Do not listen to anyone who says otherwise, They are probably them.

Fallout 4 and Skyrim as said above have VR versions of the games that look killer though. Makes fallout 4 actually good!

Do not Venture into this barren hellhole of 2000000 polygon nude furry playermodels of people who should be on the register for exposing us to such content.
you say this, but i need you to reference the server addresses related to these offences so when i do play with VR, i definitely know where not to go

Reaction score

it should be noted that you should definitely use the FRIK mod for Fallout 4 VR as it gives you a full body (which Fallout 4 doesn't have by default)