Mine and some other people sounds are fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Please how to fix this aids. Every other sound sounds normal.

When I test my voice in steam it sounds perfectly normal but when I test my voice in garrys mod it sounds deep like others.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I recommend cleaning your monitor, speakers , PC keyboard and mouse to ensure no demons are hiding inside your system.

Did you do the usuals? reinstalling game, checking addons, disabling all addons etc

Reaction score
Happened to me the other day, but I only had to restart gmod to get it back to normal. Therefore, nothing to do with his side or his PC.

Reaction score
I have not downloaded addons. I downloaded some addons about 2 years ago and I never had any problem with them. I tried disabling the addons but it didn't help anything. Even reinstalling the game doesn't help.

Reaction score
Something is weird with the Garry's Mod VoIP on our server, either Fredy did something to it so it no longer crashes the server or there is some serious spaghetti code going on. I myself have experienced this yesterday, my voice and everyone elses sounded different and much lower quality but everything else was fine outside my game. Restarting Garry's Mod should help, get rid of all workshop addons except for the PERP content pack.

Reaction score
I fixed my errors and now THIS same shit is happening to me. For fucks sake...
[DOUBLEPOST=1489424064,1489423579][/DOUBLEPOST]Same shit is happening to like what is happening to Cody, even my voice is deep when I test my microphone. I haven't got a clue on how to fix this....

Reaction score
I have done all I can do. I don't believe it's perphead's bug, I believe it's game's bug since I deleted all garrys mod files, downloaded it again, opened it, didn't join the server and nothing was fixed. I'll not play this game if it doesn't get fixed.

Reaction score
This happened to me except @Brinch had a really high pitched voice lmao, it was fuckin hilarious but i couldn't understand shite so had to relog and it fixed itself.

EDIT: As this thread is up I just see 2 people in help asking why this is happening.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hear ye, hear ye!
I may have some uplifting news. A little birdy told me that going out of Steam beta will fix this issue. Newest update caused a shitstorm. Try it out and tell me if it works. I havent tested it out myself, so you guys give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.