My Mic ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First off, I wan't to apologize to anyone and everyone on PERP who has heard the atrocious sound that is my built-in computer mic for the past 2 months; Now the problem!

I went on teamspeak to test my mic and everyone said they heard me, I told gay fag Just Myself I got a new mic and I called him on steam chat so he could hear it (dont ban for meta pls) andddddddd there was no voice coming in.... The voice bar was jumping up and down so obviously my mic wasn't transmitting my voice to his end. If anyone is a control panel expert please give me a clue because I dont have a single fucking clue as to what I'm doing.

Reaction score
First off, go to Steam > Settings > Voice Input (Or something along that line) > And then you have to change the input of the mic and whats being transmitted ect. ect. If it's working on TS, then thats good, the reason its not working on Steam or anything Steam related (Like games), then that's why its not transmitting. Steam doesn't know/heard of this specific mic. Because its never been registered in its Settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.