Mingegrabbers of today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: slayerduck
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: n/a
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:056187888 Junior = Mingegrabbed Beretta M9 and a M4. Stayed in the shootout the entire time with the sole intention to minegrab
STEAM_0:1:95766188 Ompelompa Solider = Minegrabbed AK 101
Jo-0M: STEAM_0:0:84295365 = Mingebrabbed rifle
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Minegrabbing weapons in a active shootout
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

These were the ones not dealt with in game, didn't make a report but D3V got some of them because he was flying around in noclip

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey, my IC name is Junior Naylor, I mingegrabbed I agree with that but my intention was not to do so. Im sorry for my actions I wont repeat them again. Also the items that I mingegrabbed were items of people in my org

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your intentions were not to mingegrab but you stayed in a active shootout with body's dropping dead right next to you and mingegrabbed anyway? Out of the 7 mingegrabbers of today you were the worst one. In the first video you even got hit by the m24 sniper but you stayed there anyway and mingegrabbed the m4 afterwards. That m24 bullet was aimed at your head and it's a miracle you survived that shot. Mingegrabbing like this is a complete disregard for any sort of roleplay and a massive breakage of 3.4

D3V

Reaction score
Accepted
The second 2 users will be warned for there actions. As for Junior he will receive a short ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.