modarn whorefare 2

Reaction score
Ngl i don’t know how SBMM works at all or what it even does, I just know it’s Skill Based MatchMaking, but surely if you’re playing casual then why would you be put up against the sweats? Surely you’d have to sweat to be against sweats
TLDR: fuck sbmm, make cod great again

Check on youtube for a vid explaining it. There will probs be some short 5 min vids explaining it. Basically you get matched with players of your own K/D. So if your k/d is 3.50 you get matched with full lobby is 3.50 peeps. Making it so that its always ‘balanced’ making it nearly impossible to get on crazy killstreaks for some people. Apparantly not for you, but for 99% it does. Playing casually for some people might be considered sweaty by others. Before sbmm I was able to get like 1 nuke (or end killstreak similar in other cods) every 2 days consistently. Rn Im even having trouble getting 10+ killstreak cuz of the stupid lobbies.
Being level 13 trying to get gold pistols getting matched will full lobby of level 55 players, who all are really good players, really makes simple things like that a real pain in the ass.
I understand why they implemented it, but the system has more negatives than positives. Resulting in many ‘pros’ reverse boosting to have a fun match for once. Like I said, sbmm shouldnt be removed. Should just be a seperate gamemode.
The time after christmas used to be fun in cod cuz of the oldschool meme: ‘prepare for the christmas noobs’. Mate since sbmm, we as above average players will never see a christmas noob. Not to say how the matchmaking takes 10 longer to find lobbies because they need to be on same level. How is t possible that 1 game with only deagle I go like 52-18 and next game only 17-20. Last point I want to make, explaining why it was better back then. Many players made alot of friends during cod4/mw2 era, mainly because you would get in a lobby and stay with those players untill they or you leave. Making it possible to actually have conversations and make friends. Thats what gaming is about right? Making communitys and having fun together. Nowadays you get into new lobby every game (cuz u keep getting matched with your kd). Making it nearly impossible to make friends during the games.

Reaction score
TLDR: fuck sbmm, make cod great again

Check on youtube for a vid explaining it. There will probs be some short 5 min vids explaining it. Basically you get matched with players of your own K/D. So if your k/d is 3.50 you get matched with full lobby is 3.50 peeps. Making it so that its always ‘balanced’ making it nearly impossible to get on crazy killstreaks for some people. Apparantly not for you, but for 99% it does. Playing casually for some people might be considered sweaty by others. Before sbmm I was able to get like 1 nuke (or end killstreak similar in other cods) every 2 days consistently. Rn Im even having trouble getting 10+ killstreak cuz of the stupid lobbies.
Being level 13 trying to get gold pistols getting matched will full lobby of level 55 players, who all are really good players, really makes simple things like that a real pain in the ass.
I understand why they implemented it, but the system has more negatives than positives. Resulting in many ‘pros’ reverse boosting to have a fun match for once. Like I said, sbmm shouldnt be removed. Should just be a seperate gamemode.
The time after christmas used to be fun in cod cuz of the oldschool meme: ‘prepare for the christmas noobs’. Mate since sbmm, we as above average players will never see a christmas noob. Not to say how the matchmaking takes 10 longer to find lobbies because they need to be on same level. How is t possible that 1 game with only deagle I go like 52-18 and next game only 17-20. Last point I want to make, explaining why it was better back then. Many players made alot of friends during cod4/mw2 era, mainly because you would get in a lobby and stay with those players untill they or you leave. Making it possible to actually have conversations and make friends. Thats what gaming is about right? Making communitys and having fun together. Nowadays you get into new lobby every game (cuz u keep getting matched with your kd). Making it nearly impossible to make friends during the games.
To be fair idk if playing stack affects SBMM but I usually play with 2-3 other ppl

Reaction score
To be fair idk if playing stack affects SBMM but I usually play with 2-3 other ppl
It does affect it 100%, it tries to even it out somewhat. Idk exactly how tho. Loads of youtubers have 2 consoles. 1 console with like 0.10 kd and other good one. On the 0.10kd acc they join the lobbies and wait till players joined untill the countdown starts. So just when countdown for mapstart is going, they join and let the 0.10 console leave. Leaving the 4.12kd dude with 11 0.10kd dudes…
That way a pro gets in matches with absolute bots. Thats also why some yt nukes look like they playing against idiots lol.

Last thing ill say (to stop the discussion): what I wrote above is even worse than the oldschool non sbmm lobbies for obvious reasons haha