modarn whorefare 2

Reaction score
Wdymmm the sbmm is the best addition to cod ever! If you grind out your skills in the game, you'll never get rewarded. Gotta love it

Reaction score
Wdymmm the sbmm is the best addition to cod ever! If you grind out your skills in the game, you'll never get rewarded. Gotta love it
so you should be rewarded by playing against people that are worse than you ruining their experience rather than just averaging everyone’s experience? based

Reaction score
so you should be rewarded by playing against people that are worse than you ruining their experience rather than just averaging everyone’s experience? based
I never heard peeps complain in the old days, ive only heard peeps complain since SBMM was implemented. Why not just make 2 modes: 1 is SBMM and 1 is normal how it was in old days?
Newbies who get slapped can play the sbmm one to not get slapped, people who want to practice can play SBMM too. Or if they want casual gameplay, play normal? Implementing a ranked mode in casual quickplay is missing the whole point of rankings. So tf u talkin bout lol

Reaction score

What a horrible way to explain SBMM. It has absolutely no place outside of a ranked game mode, you can't even play COD casually anymore if you're actually good. There is not ONE COD in Top 5 that had SBMM multiplayer.

You definitely got pub stomped as a kid :bag:

Reaction score
What a horrible way to explain SBMM. It has absolutely no place outside of a ranked game mode, you can't even play COD casually anymore if you're actually good. There is not ONE COD in Top 5 that had SBMM multiplayer.

Amen brother, Make Cod Great Again

Reaction score

i don’t even know what sbmm is i just like stirring shit sir

Reaction score
I never heard peeps complain in the old days, ive only heard peeps complain since SBMM was implemented. Why not just make 2 modes: 1 is SBMM and 1 is normal how it was in old days?
Newbies who get slapped can play the sbmm one to not get slapped, people who want to practice can play SBMM too. Or if they want casual gameplay, play normal? Implementing a ranked mode in casual quickplay is missing the whole point of rankings. So tf u talkin bout lol
pretty sure there is a ranked mode coming out i heard but idk

Reaction score
pretty sure there is a ranked mode coming out i heard but idk
There will be ranked like there was in BO2 at first (I believe), basically S&D for a rank. Like CSGO competitive. Thats why Skill Based Matchmaking makes no sense. Only to help 6 year old Timmy no hands not go 0 - 32 every game but 2 - 24. SBMM is just pure aids..

Reaction score
There will be ranked like there was in BO2 at first (I believe), basically S&D for a rank. Like CSGO competitive. Thats why Skill Based Matchmaking makes no sense. Only to help 6 year old Timmy no hands not go 0 - 32 every game but 2 - 24. SBMM is just pure aids..
but Timmy no hands is a casual player and putting him in a lobby where he would just go 0-32 would ruin his experience as a casual player, I’ve played like 25 hours on mw2 and i can still play casually in my lobbies it’s really not hard

Reaction score
Can we appreciate the level of detail in the animations and them paying attention to the ammo-types/caliber
game itself is really fast paced (or at least i play it at a fast pace) but if you slow down and look at the actual games features it’s really interesting how high quality some stuff is (and how buggy some other stuff is)

Reaction score
but Timmy no hands is a casual player and putting him in a lobby where he would just go 0-32 would ruin his experience as a casual player, I’ve played like 25 hours on mw2 and i can still play casually in my lobbies it’s really not hard
So ruining the experience for the dedicated fans. Whove spent countless hours and money into all their games is justified? Your argument makes no sense since there is an easy fix which the community have pointed out many times. But they refuse to listen. Changing the game to keep the timmy no hands playing, who in most cases regardless of sbmm, will hop back on fortnite after a week anyway. Resulting in a system designed for the noobs, left to torment the remaining ‘old’ players.
This is imo a big middlefinger to the dedicated player/fanbase who will keep playing eventhough their fun has been seriously damaged.
Making 2 gamemodes, casual and sbmm would fix all issues. Would make the torment optional. Theres a reason cod has been on a decline for a long time. Sbmm is a big factor of that.
And saying you have 25 hours played and no problems adds no real value to the conversation. Even the proplayers and basically every content creator has an issue with sbmm. But as aquaa said perfectly: you probs got stomped as a kid. Or you’ve not even played back then.

Reaction score
So ruining the experience for the dedicated fans. Whove spent countless hours and money into all their games is justified? Your argument makes no sense since there is an easy fix which the community have pointed out many times. But they refuse to listen. Changing the game to keep the timmy no hands playing, who in most cases regardless of sbmm, will hop back on fortnite after a week anyway. Resulting in a system designed for the noobs, left to torment the remaining ‘old’ players.
This is imo a big middlefinger to the dedicated player/fanbase who will keep playing eventhough their fun has been seriously damaged.
Making 2 gamemodes, casual and sbmm would fix all issues. Would make the torment optional. Theres a reason cod has been on a decline for a long time. Sbmm is a big factor of that.
And saying you have 25 hours played and no problems adds no real value to the conversation. Even the proplayers and basically every content creator has an issue with sbmm. But as aquaa said perfectly: you probs got stomped as a kid. Or you’ve not even played back then.
Ngl i don’t know how SBMM works at all or what it even does, I just know it’s Skill Based MatchMaking, but surely if you’re playing casual then why would you be put up against the sweats? Surely you’d have to sweat to be against sweats

Reaction score
Can we appreciate the level of detail in the animations and them paying attention to the ammo-types/caliber
The game has really nice details. My favorite being the sequential reload animations. If you empty a mag, replace it with new mag and didnt rack the bolt back because you cancelled the reload (by sprinting for example). When you continue the reload it only racks the bolt back. Instead of older games where the whole reload was 1 animation of 1.2 secs for example. It now has multiple short sequences of animations which all advance to certain stage making the sequential reloading possible.

Really a phenomal addition. Would be really dope for PERP too