Appealing for: Ban & Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) @BigBenji
How long were you banned for: 1 week

Your Steam Name
: ModoSN
Your In-game Name: Charlie Modo
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6757065

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) 2.5, 3.4, 4.1: As an officer, repeatedly drove into someone elses stationary car at high speeds for no reason, broke several traffic laws, then disconnected upon being pursued by a supervisor. Terrible record for 4.1 and breaking rules as cop.
Why should this appeal be considered:
To be honest, was just fucking around and wanted his car to de-spawn on the stairs... I then drove to Bazaar and disconnected because I was bored (which was also why I rammed the car)...

When I get bored I end up doing dumb shit, I'm sorry... I know I should just leave the server instead of acting out

Also, as a cop main and because 4.1 is such a broad rule and that I'm kind of still a new player I think the 1 week ban and 1 month blacklist is a bit harsh...

I appreciate that ramming a car to make it despawn is a bit mingey so I'd just like to say sorry and hope that you lower it by a few days? :(

Please could you also lower the police blacklist? One month is harsh...

I'm sorry for messing around, It is hard when some people get away with this kind of shit though to be fair

Additional Comment(s):

Reaction score
Accepted

The ban has been lifted, the 1 month blacklist will also be reduced to 2 weeks but not outright lifted due to your record for 4.1 and general officer conduct.​

Status
Not open for further replies.