Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) @Efan @Collier @blackdown
How long were you banned for: Indefinitely

Your Steam Name
: ModoSN
Your In-game Name: Charlie Modo
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6757065

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) Repeated violations of basic conduct rules
Why should this appeal be considered: Well, to be honest I thought the one month OOC blacklist was enough and a total comms ban was a bit harsh but I'd like to request that I at least get some basic functionality back. I am still unable to make bug reports, edit my own posts or even look at forums that are public. If I am signed out, I can view everything on the forums but when I am logged in, I cannot. I understand that a comms ban should block me from commenting or posting but reading is not fair.

I've also never said anything bad in discord or looc so it seems kind of irrelevant to be banned there.

I have made a deliberate effort to better myself, I have been playing cop, medic, ss, growing drugs, selling guns and communicating with people. I have been trying to be an active and dedicated member of the community without being toxic. To be honest, I'm not overly bothered with getting OOC back, it is always toxic and since I have been banned I turned it off so I can't see the messages and I do not miss it at all. The main thing is the not being able to view public threads and no looc as everyone calls me a retard for typing in local when it is ooc lol

Additional Comment(s):

Status
Not open for further replies.