- 1x Sniper Ammo
- 1x SW Model 29 revolver with ammo

Props:
- 2x Wall Mounted Shelves
- 1x Metal Shelf
- 1x Black Office Chair
- 1x Cash Register

Why do you want your item(s) refunded:
@xhantium handled my report I did right after I came to our shop that was up in flames with nothing left. He said he will handle this as I should just put it up with some footage.

Background of the molotov was that we mugged 2 ppl in their apartment for apparently 8k even if I only got 4k, but thats another story...

We mugged 2 ppl in an apartment for 4k, a clock, phones and burgers apparently. After we got back to Bazaar everything was still alright. Later we went for some raiding or whatever crap that was. After another return to Bazaar the shop was up in fire, because later on it turned out my shop got molotoved by these 2 salty people. Their belief was its fine to just molotov my shop and make me lose over 70k in raw crafting.
The 4k we mugged are a 1/17 of my loss as a compensation to their loss, so I guess thats totally justified by them :)

Evidence:
http://plays.tv/video/587fcef77e7adae8eb/mucky-likes-to-vape
(Thanks to Alfred that records random crap, real mvp)
Closeups of the shop begin at 5:40
Fire seen at 9:30
Joe Baggers came to help with his soothing words 12:38

Would be nice if anybody that was around the shop at the time my sniper was there could post videos or screenshots, possibly working demos, where you could actually see my attachments on the sniper aswell.

Also Id like to know how to get the demos working properly... obviously I only see white ppl and cars, and weapons without any attachments displayed on them. Furthermore I cant see my org chat, and all people in local chat are called John Doe.
- Yes, I got the whole content pack from PH including CSS addons pack from kajar9.

---
@xhantium
---
[DOUBLEPOST=1485095960,1484781986][/DOUBLEPOST]Thread can be closed as its been accepted and dealt with under this link already.
Thanks for the handling and solving of this RR!

Status
Not open for further replies.