Money Refund Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So first of all, you aren't allowed to us skype to speak with each other about in-game things. Secondly you need evidence so a demo of you buying the property. Thirdly, the amount needing refunded should be more the $5000

Reaction score
So, @TechnicalDifficulty. You Said:
Let me clearify:
Hes my real life friend, we were playing gmod together at different servers, and perp as it was the last server we played, thats Why we were talking together.
That is basically the same thing you said earlier, you were talking to each other via skype, which isn't necessarily allowed.

You still need sufficient evidence for a refund to be given.

Reaction score
Facepalm-Meme-Picard-14.jpg

Reaction score
well unfortunately the emulation of real life is apparent here. You're eventually going to lose a lot of money because that's really you not bothering to earn it back.

Also unless evidence is provided that it was a rule infringement or a serverside error involved then unfortunately you won't get your equivalent of 15 burgers back.
Sorry.

Reaction score
well unfortunately the emulation of real life is apparent here. You're eventually going to lose a lot of money because that's really you not bothering to earn it back.

Also unless evidence is provided that it was a rule infringement or a serverside error involved then unfortunately you won't get your equivalent of 15 burgers back.
Sorry.
Im not bothering to earn it back!?, check out how long i was working as rc, and then you can say that im not bothering to earn it back

Reaction score
Im not bothering to earn it back!?, check out how long i was working as rc, and then you can say that im not bothering to earn it back
You get around 100$ a minute as RC, maybe more maybe less. Your "loss"" was less than 5k, you would be having your money back in less than 50 minutes salery alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.