Money-Transfer System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Money-Transfer System

Short explanation (in notes):
- Add a money transferring option to the bank or ATM.
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

This could be an option in the ATM window or in a new NPC's (ATM-alike) window, inside the bank.

What I'm thinkin of is a "Money Transfer" option were you can Transfer your money from your account to another player's bank account. This option, can pop up a list of all the players online or the players in your buddylist and let you choose. So, you don't need to carry around 40k for example or get your "job" done faster.

Optional additions:
- An auto/random-generated 4digit PIN can be added -that only the one who transfers the money will know- each time you make the transfer, for safety. For example: Player A transfers money to Player B because he/her wants the Mayor assassinated. Player B sees the money but it's not yet in his bank account. When Player A confirms that the job is done, he/her confirms the transfer to Player B by using the PIN.
- It can be used as an option for the ATM Mobile App I suggested.
- (If you have any other suggestions, let me know below)

Last edited:
Reaction score
If this were to be added then there must be a minimum of how much too transfer. However i think a PIN is excessive as I've played servers with something alike and its just not good at all. If this was going to be added it should be a minimum of maybe 10'000 - 20'000 too avoid people abusing it and never carry cash.

Reaction score
+Support
I think this is a good idea, because say for example if someone is selling VIP, then it saves having to carry 60-100k in cash around just waiting to be mugged off you. But i do agree with a minimum transfer, maybe 20k as a minimum transfer, and maybe a very small transfer fee, such as i dunno, 2.5% - 10% depending on the amount transferred.

Ayjay

Reaction score
This has already been added in the update.

ff394ae6d4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.