Pay gas via transfer

Reaction score
Topic: Pay for fuel via bank

Short explanation (in notes):
-Pay fuel by transfer and not cash-on-hand
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
I haven't seen a gas pump that accepts cash-on-hand, Im' pretty sure you would just pay via card or transfer.
Basically, when you buy fuel it should take money from ATM and not on-hand.

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
I never seen a gas pump where you use your phone to send a text or something to pay for your fuel. But I agree that I don't pay IRL with cash either at a gas pump, rather a credit card

Reaction score
-removed-
Jack explained to us all what he actually meant.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Maybe there could be credit card readers at NPCs but I don't think bank transfers will really work well or be realistic at all.
credit-card-machine.jpg

Reaction score
Some of you might have misunderstood, I don't mean by PHONE TRANSFERS.
I mean the money comes out from the ATM instead.
Like LordTyla said.

statoil%20bio95-20906221254.jpg

Reaction score
In Denmark we have a system called 'MobilePay' which allows you to transfer money just using the other persons phone number. Some big chains have even started using it. But i dont think this would very needed. Since there is pretty much always an ATM close to you, so you could just withdraw it. Anyway, cool idea!

½Support

Reaction score
It would be cool if you could do it on your phone to pay, like phones that have NFC (I think it's NFC anyway) to do quick payments. Just a matter of how it's going to work. They both will take about the same amount of time to pay for anyway. For example:

Phone
Fuel App.
Full Tank
Exit.

ATM
$$$
Leave
Full Tank
Leave.

Reaction score
When I saw the title of this post I was thinking of a police chase that would not end because both of them were constantly refueling when they paid by bank. We have these as well and apple pay and paying via phone is comming in also so it would be possible and to be honest running around to find the atm to just refuel your car is a bit odd since most fuel purchases are by card.

An interrsting idea just like tickets taking money out of your bank instead.

You got my support.