montage but after every clip is metagaming

moD

Reaction score
idk how u can make this correlation. this is even dumber than the time Freedor said active crims shouldn’t hold high ranks in pd.

Reaction score
45954497-two-businessman-on-leak-sinking-boat-with-sharks.jpg

isometric-businessman-sitting-in-leaking-boat-vector-id902105822

businessman-jumping-to-big-ship-vector-id924429610

Reaction score
Literally two things I can’t stand on perp is cheating and metagaming, it’s not as if I’m going to sit there and say meta gamers should be banned permanently but the fact people are saying the server’s going to die because some b-tec raiders got banned. I feel that excessive meta gamers nearly the same level of scummy mindset that cheaters do as they’re gaining an unfair advantage to the game as they’re too trash otherwise.

@kjm metagaming is talking about and using IC information that’s exchanged in a non IC manner, you can still sit in discord and talk about random shit twenty-four/seven

Reaction score
I once got banned for minging but the main reason of the ban was "metagaming", even tho I was instructing my friend how to play this complicated shit server, the only thing we we're doing is playing as delivery and other small things, I was just explaining how shit works the whole time and they removed the metagaming part of the ban later but still.

I don't understand why you can't use discord while trying to have fun with a friend on the server, not raiding or shit just doing jobs, we weren't tryhard raiding and telling important info, just trying to have fun.