My first perp montage!

Reaction score
You have some hidden talent, please keep it hidden.

Jokes aside, we all start somewhere. My oldest edit is movie maker free tf2 unusual troll vids. My first ever well-received was years later after I kept trying, then now I feel far more comfortable editing because I know my creativity was sunk into a project so regardless of the reception, my hard-work paid off and I gained a lot of knowledge just doing the damn thing even if I have a mild concussion after due to how frustrating editing can be :D

Reaction score
You have some hidden talent, please keep it hidden.

Jokes aside, we all start somewhere. My oldest edit is movie maker free tf2 unusual troll vids. My first ever well-received was years later after I kept trying, then now I feel far more comfortable editing because I know my creativity was sunk into a project so regardless of the reception, my hard-work paid off and I gained a lot of knowledge just doing the damn thing even if I have a mild concussion after due to how frustrating editing can be :D
Thanks for the feedback mate!

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback mate!
No worries.

I suggest you try to parody other people's style or use any theme or topic to practice with. For example, a few years back when the rioting was wildfire in the US and I just switched to Sony Vegas so I can start taking editing seriously, I made this edit that I just unlisted to show you as an example:

Last edited: